how are demoition cranks?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/9/2007 3:27 PM

i was wondering how the demolition medial cranks are i herd from my local shop owner they dont like like to come on and off something like the threads dont match up right? i was looking to get that in the TI but after hearing that in doubtful and if they are like that i cauld use some options on cranks

|

1/17/2008 4:12 PM

they are shit, i was at a skatepark and sean burns bent his in half rite down the middle 30 mins after putting them on, all he did was toothpick a rail

Post edited by: tombmxs, at: 1/18/2008 3:14 AM

|

1/17/2008 8:41 PM

tombmxs wrote:

they are shit, i was at a skatepark and sean burns bent his in half rite down the middle 30 mins after putting them on, all he did was toothpick a rail

Post edited by: tombmxs, at: 1/18/2008 3:14 AM

there shit, they suck i have a handful of buddies who broke that crank already and it hasnt been out for that long. and one of my buddies the one crank arm was bent it wasnt straight at all. save your money and buy something that is much better qaulity

|

1/18/2008 12:42 AM

Hay mierda, le chupan i tienen un pu

|

1/18/2008 8:35 AM

ive seen a lot of the arms snap in half

|

balls

1/18/2008 10:54 AM

Hey i run them and the first pair i got crack on the weld in like 2 months. but only because one of the demo workers there were doing the welding wrong. he would weld on side then the other right after and that weaken the weld. they replaced it for me right away and sent me free stuff too. i say get them. great cranks!!!

|

1/18/2008 5:19 PM

Jeskl211 wrote:

Hey i run them and the first pair i got crack on the weld in like 2 months. but only because one of the demo workers there were doing the welding wrong. he would weld on side then the other right after and that weaken the weld. they replaced it for me right away and sent me free stuff too. i say get them. great cranks!!!

i got my demolitons with the Ti. last oct.
there great i havent had any problems with them.

|

1/18/2008 5:51 PM

bmx sucks!!!!!mongoose scooter owns

|

1/19/2008 2:45 PM

dirt rida wrote:

new ones are suposed to be good. apparently stronger than profiles. not sure how true this is. but ive never seen anyone snap any yet

|

1/19/2008 6:16 PM

dirt rida wrote:

the_godfather wrote:

new ones are suposed to be good. apparently stronger than profiles. not sure how true this is. but ive never seen anyone snap any yet

dirt rida
shut up.
if you hate bmx so much then why would you join a bmx site?
noone cares about your stupid scooter!

|

1/20/2008 6:20 PM

dirt rida wrote:

dirt rida wrote:

if you lived near me id kick your ass with your gay ass scooter
|