how do i clean my wheel

Related:
Create New Tag

7/23/2010 1:44 PM

well i got wheel off grant and his retarded ass somehow got overspray on the spokes when he painted his bars, its not really noticeable unless the wheels like a foot away, the chromes fine its just on the spokes. how do i get it off? and how do i properly clean my hub

|

7/23/2010 1:49 PM

take the whole wheel apart if you can and get a sponge and scrub the spray paint off, thats what i do tongue

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

7/23/2010 1:50 PM

tehe smile) if you really want something to clean it off with josh at the shop has some stuff that will work

|

7/23/2010 1:54 PM

GR@NT wrote:

tehe smile) if you really want something to clean it off with josh at the shop has some stuff that will work

WHORE lol idc if you bring it into the shop for me and/or get me a job so i can pay for stuff to get it clean

|

7/23/2010 1:55 PM

GR@NT wrote:

lexbmx23 wrote:

WHORE lol idc if you bring it into the shop for me and/or get me a job so i can pay for stuff to get it clean

no i wont and they dont even know who you are lex hahaa

|

7/23/2010 1:56 PM

GR@NT wrote:

lexbmx23 wrote:

GR@NT wrote:

do i care? haha

|

7/23/2010 1:57 PM

lexbmx23 wrote:

GR@NT wrote:

lexbmx23 wrote:

do i care? haha

penis

|

7/23/2010 1:59 PM

GR@NT wrote:

lexbmx23 wrote:

do i care? haha

GR@NT wrote:

penis

dood we shooood get lonestar to sponsor us lulz

|

7/23/2010 2:10 PM

lexbmx23 wrote:

do i care? haha

GR@NT wrote:

penis

lexbmx23 wrote:

dood we shooood get lonestar to sponsor us lulz

why does this apply to me? i already get free stickers a discount and free tees?

|