First MOTM 12/2010

4/24/2010 6:53 PM

nobody tell him, its probly stolen

|

4/24/2010 7:00 PM

put your dick inside it

|

4/24/2010 7:09 PM

I find it quite curious, that you want to paint a bike right after talking about stealing one...

|

4/24/2010 7:14 PM

Well tape or just leave it and sand it after, and why the hell would you steal a bike how would you like it if tomorow your bike was gone

|

4/24/2010 7:17 PM

you paintin that frame that you stole?

GTFO!

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

4/24/2010 7:19 PM

You call 911 and ask them to help you paint a stolen frame.

|

4/24/2010 7:21 PM

bitch ass pussy

|

4/24/2010 7:25 PM

link to the thread of the stolen bike?

|

Refs:Wolfen-Smk-Legendsx23-Spikez5(x18)-
iridebmxeveryday-2funny4u-cokacola-bstick-
sxe411-gstring02-sunday.bmx21-irideafly(x46)-
jecbmx-mike-e-Disturbed11-ScramHype-
bdk1313-Lee_Rager-millsaps-purplerain814
-naters14-getskyhigh
And 15+ On TCU

4/24/2010 7:35 PM

|

4/24/2010 8:20 PM

HAHAHAHA.....u guys are fucken unbelievable.......let me explain.......if u wish to believe or not i dont give a shit.......one of the reasons i wanted to steal that frame was cause i wanted to paint it flat black......because ive always wanted a flat black frame......now, that frame is the exact same ass mine just full chromo and since i didnt steal it then i will just paint mine flat black

|

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4/24/2010 8:23 PM

KiNk^RidEr wrote:

HAHAHAHA.....u guys are fucken unbelievable.......let me explain.......if u wish to believe or not i dont give a shit.......one of the reasons i wanted to steal that frame was cause i wanted to paint it flat black......because ive always wanted a flat black frame......now, that frame is the exact same ass mine just full chromo and since i didnt steal it then i will just paint mine flat black

You...are...a...piece...of...SHIT...

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

4/24/2010 8:25 PM

KiNk^RidEr wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

k

|

4/24/2010 8:33 PM

asshole

|

4/24/2010 8:33 PM

KiNk^RidEr wrote:

Sure, whatever you say. You're still a major jackass for even thinking about and you don't deserve anyones help.

|

4/24/2010 8:53 PM

KiNk^RidEr wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

Sure, whatever you say. You're still a major jackass for even thinking about and you don't deserve anyones help.

k

|

4/24/2010 8:54 PM

cschmall wrote:

you have the person you stole it from hold their hands over em

LMFAO!

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

4/24/2010 9:00 PM

KiNk^RidEr wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

KiNk^RidEr wrote:

k

to be honest now kid, if you dont understand that since you posted that bike stealing thread, noone on this site respects you at all. if i were you, id atleast make a new account and say im new to vital. youre a low life peice of shit anyway, so i hope you dont do that.

|

BOTM february 2011.

4/24/2010 9:02 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

I find it quite curious, that you want to paint a bike right after talking about stealing one...

this this this, all day sonnnn

|

email- brplante@hotmail.com
refs: irideafly ... thor_davis

4/24/2010 9:14 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

KiNk^RidEr wrote:

k

vanillseatbmx wrote:

to be honest now kid, if you dont understand that since you posted that bike stealing thread, noone on this site respects you at all. if i were you, id atleast make a new account and say im new to vital. youre a low life peice of shit anyway, so i hope you dont do that.

k

|

4/24/2010 9:15 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

KiNk^RidEr wrote:

k

vanillseatbmx wrote:

ur a fucken coward.......talking shit to me like that over a fucken computer....

|

4/24/2010 9:15 PM

KiNk^RidEr wrote:

k

vanillseatbmx wrote:

KiNk^RidEr wrote:

ur a fucken coward.......talking shit to me like that over a fucken computer....

u look like a fag btw

|

4/24/2010 9:19 PM

KiNk^RidEr wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

KiNk^RidEr wrote:

k

That is telling lies right now So he won't be hated but it ain't workin. Kink rider has a stinky pussy.

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45

4/24/2010 9:20 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

KiNk^RidEr wrote:

k

senorita jim wrote:

That is telling lies right now So he won't be hated but it ain't workin. Kink rider has a stinky pussy.

hahahah thats coo

|

4/24/2010 9:21 PM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

KiNk^RidEr wrote:

KiNk^RidEr wrote:

u look like a fag btw

you are the fucking coward, too fucking scared to work for what you ride. i can garuntee everyone on this website agrees. fucking grow up. stealing bikes is more fucked up than words can describe. and go ahead say you didnt, no-one will believe you, you already made us believe you are a theif.

|

email- brplante@hotmail.com
refs: irideafly ... thor_davis

4/24/2010 9:37 PM

brplante wrote:

you are the fucking coward, too fucking scared to work for what you ride. i can garuntee everyone on this website agrees. fucking grow up. stealing bikes is more fucked up than words can describe. and go ahead say you didnt, no-one will believe you, you already made us believe you are a theif.

Your Rep is ruined, no one will ever want to sell/trade to you. Good Job

|

My Tierra v.3!
Facebook
TSC and Fly <3
RTC>CSB

4/24/2010 9:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 2:09 AM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

KiNk^RidEr wrote:

KiNk^RidEr wrote:

u look like a fag btw

well sheeeit dude, your the one who thought he was cool making a thread like "OOOHHOOH! IM GONNA GO STEAL THIS THREAD TOMORROW, GOT MY DICK UP MY ASS AND I DESERVE THAT FRAME!".

and hey thanks man! ive only heard people use that to back themself up 306 times.

ive saved for months to buy my bike, and if i ever found out a shitbrick like you stole it, id fucking burn you alive.

|

BOTM february 2011.