how do ya barspin

Related:
Create New Tag

2/14/2008 10:49 PM

i kno u hop ten throw i jus cant keep the bike with me or catch fast enough
so help me out here.

|

2/15/2008 9:01 AM

Whatsup. A hopbarspin is one of dem tricks where its pretty much all practise. Of course, u can make it easier by lookin at the bars when they spin but i found that the best way of doin em is just goin out there n practisin. I found it easier to learn em with shin n kneepads on cuz that way there is no way u can get hurt (unless u catch the bars weird n brake ur finger)

ohh n make sure u have manual barspins dialled before u even try a hop barspin (u gotta learn to walk be4 u runsmile

|

2/15/2008 2:29 PM

I used two 5 gallon buckets, put a pedal on each. Work on it every night w/ my eyes closed. Then try pulling up while riding and spinning it . Put on all the puss pads you can find and just say F-it and make it happen. Imagine hot babes all around. A clear mind and a solid fallow threw. If your not going to really push to land it don't bother, just end up getting hurt.

|

2/15/2008 6:53 PM

if you can make a tramp bike, try them on that. thats what i did. and yea the 5 gallon bucket idea is really good too. just try something where you get used to throwing and catching them.

|

i ride bikes.

2/15/2008 7:10 PM

i agree with the first reply barspins are something you just get better at as you practice them. just go to a fly out and go at a comfortable speed then when your in the air make sure your bike is level and pinch your seat or if your seat is low and small just pinch your knees together so your bike doesnt fall over and just let go with the hand your not throwing it with and toss the bars around and catch it with the hand you took off first. thats it. they get alot easier as you practice. but i suggest to get knee and shin pad combos because you night slip a pedal. a big part of it is just being totally confident with throwing them.

|

2/16/2008 3:38 PM

i got a question about barspins too
i just tried them today and can get them perfect, just i cant catch them, like my bars get the whole way around, but my hands dont catch them, cept sometimes my one hand will catch the cross bar but then i just fall .. any tips on that?

|