how do you become a street king?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/20/2012 12:02 AM

just wondering.

|

Photobucket

9/20/2012 12:50 AM

did you really just ask that

|

Photobucket


follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

9/20/2012 1:11 AM

its called being a mother fucking champion, you gotta want it more than anyone else, you gotta be willing to die literally for it, you have to want it so bad it hurts, you have to work day in and day out, fight through the tears, break through your mental boundaries, work so hard you forget to sleep and eat, work so hard that when you arent working hard you are still working, how bad do you want to be king, bad enough to sacrifice your social life, bad enough to skip a few meals, you gotta be in it 110%


if you cant do that, roll over and die.

|

9/20/2012 1:16 AM

Only way to become one is to drink like one.

|

9/20/2012 1:20 AM

welllllllll first off you gotta make me some 'sghetti, gotta have some 'sghetti. next you gotta watch me eat some 'sghetti, I love me some 'sghetti. then after I eat my 'sghetti you'll have to get me some OJ, and not the murderer OJ, I'm talkin about some good ol' orange juice. I love me some OJ, but not the kind that murders you, cause then I can't eat my 'sghetti and drink my OJ.

|

9/20/2012 1:20 AM

Hop shit, Grind shit, Spin over shit, Manual shit, Gap shit = street king

|

9/20/2012 1:23 AM

You must first suckle upon the teet of the street.
Then you will become a street king.

|

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

9/20/2012 1:32 AM

Don't try to be street king is rule #1

|

Vimeo.com/bmxhope
Flickr.com/bmxhope

9/20/2012 4:37 AM

Stab yourself in the eye with a soldering iron, if it doesn't hurt you are a "street king".

|

9/20/2012 8:15 AM

Trev wrote:

Stab yourself in the eye with a soldering iron, if it doesn't hurt you are a "street king".

Your profile pic gets my D hard every time.

|

9/20/2012 8:30 AM

SEANimal757 wrote:

its called being a mother fucking champion, you gotta want it more than anyone else, you gotta be willing to die literally for it, you have to want it so bad it hurts, you have to work day in and day out, fight through the tears, break through your mental boundaries, work so hard you forget to sleep and eat, work so hard that when you arent working hard you are still working, how bad do you want to be king, bad enough to sacrifice your social life, bad enough to skip a few meals, you gotta be in it 110%


if you cant do that, roll over and die.

?feature=player_detailpage
|

9/20/2012 9:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/20/2012 9:16 AM

Stop being a weight weenie and get some pegs
Thats the only way

|

2Hi throwaway



Anti-street?

NEWER VIDEO





TRV-950 Footy






Holy shit Chad Degroot posted in my Good porn thread!


VX all day(fixed, raw video, real shit)


Refs: Stayinonmagrind, Dee hos, Kevin Burnett

9/20/2012 9:41 AM

|

Yours truly, Ahren

9/20/2012 12:25 PM

There's a $25 annual fee payable to Fondue's Street Kings Inc. LLC.

|

9/20/2012 4:00 PM

ride as much dirt and vert as you possibly can.......theres already a street king and his name is sean burns

|

9/20/2012 7:40 PM

Ride like me

|

9/20/2012 7:50 PM




buy one from Walmart...
|

9/20/2012 8:51 PM

Make a road block and you'll simply become the "king" of that street.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

9/20/2012 10:40 PM

|

I ride a: Cult
why do I ride?:peer pressure

9/20/2012 11:07 PM

thanks guys

|

Photobucket

9/20/2012 11:11 PM

eskimojay wrote:

ride as much dirt and vert as you possibly can.......theres already a street king and his name is sean burns

this... just kill everyone better than you as well

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

9/20/2012 11:46 PM

If you are not trolling then you should just leave.

|

Instagram= suckmydeeeck
Tumblr= http://benkingyo.tumblr.com/

9/21/2012 12:51 AM

Feeble everything in sight.

|

9/21/2012 11:28 AM

become a Japanese goat with flowing style

|

9/21/2012 1:41 PM

Sean burns isn't the king of street sorry

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

9/21/2012 2:53 PM

Dee Hos wrote:

Sean burns isn't the king of street sorry

im sure alot of people will disagree with me but my favorite street rider is nathan williams

|

9/21/2012 4:46 PM

real talk the king of street is garrett reynolds, he is pushing the limits, everyone else is an imitator, he is a true original

|

9/21/2012 4:57 PM

TXLJHOPE wrote:

Don't try to be street king is rule #1

this. ^^^
Have fun on your bike, but push yourself at the same time.

|