how fucked am i? ( help please)

Related:
Create New Tag

7/12/2010 11:12 PM

i orderd the sunday # shoe last tue from dans and i havent got it yet did they fix the hacking or am i fucked

|

ref(s): evenwest94

7/12/2010 11:18 PM

U r so extremely fucked ut ass is bleeding.

Usually to us west side people it will come a week and one day after u order. But why r u such an idiot u bought from them wen the hacking thing was going on????

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45

7/12/2010 11:19 PM

you should call just to make sure

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

7/12/2010 11:20 PM

i just foundout about the hacking 1 or two days ago i haven't signed on here in like 5 months

|

7/12/2010 11:21 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

im gunna giv it one more day because i did use free shipping then ill call

|

7/12/2010 11:23 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

kinkyfit7777 wrote:

Wait until at least Wednesday dude. Then start worrying.

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45

7/12/2010 11:23 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

kinkyfit7777 wrote:

it takes 5 buisness day

sat and sunday arent shipping days or "buisiness days"

when did you order?

|

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

7/12/2010 11:24 PM

last tuesday i know i shouldt be too worried now but im just checking

|

7/12/2010 11:26 PM

Your mouth should probably hurt. You've been esophagus fucked. Buttt, seriously dude, why're you on here asking us to figure it out when you could just call? Do it and you'll be able to breathe again. =]

|

7/12/2010 11:27 PM

its 1127 at night no one is going to answer

|

7/12/2010 11:28 PM

wait till wednesday lol damn kids learn bout the world

|

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

7/12/2010 11:31 PM

i know that i have to wait a bit i was just asking if i should be worried or did they fix the hackings

|

7/13/2010 1:01 AM

MaydayD wrote:

Your mouth should probably hurt. You've been esophagus fucked. Buttt, seriously dude, why're you on here asking us to figure it out when you could just call? Do it and you'll be able to breathe again. =]

gay alert

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

7/13/2010 1:45 AM

kinkyfit7777 wrote:

i just foundout about the hacking 1 or two days ago i haven't signed on here in like 5 months

Here's the answer to your problems

vitalbmx.com get on it and learn shit

|

vital's redneck

7/13/2010 1:46 AM

wait whats the hacking thing?

|

7/13/2010 1:49 AM

b2ke wrote:

wait whats the hacking thing?

Danscomp hacks your credit card info. I got my shit hacked, my mom got hers and alot of other people did to. but i was the first and nobody believed me at first. What now bitches?!?!?!?! lol

|

vital's redneck

7/13/2010 2:19 AM

oh shit wow, cuz i ordered a wheel like less than 2 weeks ago and someone hacked my moms credit card and tried to donate shit to charities.

|

7/13/2010 2:25 AM

b2ke wrote:

oh shit wow, cuz i ordered a wheel like less than 2 weeks ago and someone hacked my moms credit card and tried to donate shit to charities.

Well at least they were caring hackers?

|

Straight reppin

7/13/2010 2:35 AM

b2ke wrote:

did that to me too. what charities?

|

vital's redneck

7/13/2010 6:28 AM

Yes, you are screwed but you should still get your order.

|

7/13/2010 7:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/13/2010 7:56 AM

i ordered like less than 2 weeks ago, i got my stuff, and my moms been watching her balance, and nothing has happened so far.. im a lucky one

but i got a free razor :D

|

7/13/2010 8:45 AM

MaydayD wrote:

hey!

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

7/13/2010 9:06 AM

Why are kids these days so fucking retarted?

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/13/2010 3:53 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

i blame the media.

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

7/13/2010 3:53 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

i blame the media.

|

7/13/2010 3:56 PM

ive been ordering just fine. shipping is taking longer than usual though. track your package.

|

does this look infected?

if you aint got pegs, you aint got skills

7/13/2010 3:57 PM

MaydayD wrote:

Effting wrote:

gay alert

!!

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

7/13/2010 7:33 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

I blame the parents of the kids, who are also fucking retarded. They don't act like parents, they don't make their kid do anything, when the kid is a lazy ass they try to blame it on some psychological or chemical imbalance, medicate the kid, then later when it is too late they find out it is nothing more than the kid not giving a fuck. Parents need to be parents, and stop trying to be the buddy. Make your kid do chores, make them earn shit, make them get an education or they lose the things they love (bikes, xboxes, computers, whatever) and they might just fall in line. Too many parents loosened the leash too much, and kids get the cocky asshole "I'm the best" attitude and parents don't smack the kid to put them in their place. Corporal punishment needs to make a comeback, as do manners, and RESPECT.

My kids will respect all of their elders, and do the shit I expect them to do. If they don't, they will have something they love taken away, and be punished. Period.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/13/2010 7:41 PM

b2ke wrote:

United_4Life wrote:

Well at least they were caring hackers?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL why would they donate to charities? man this whole hacking thing is so fucked

|