Its not the biggest but my town is lucky to have one kissing

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

9/9/2015 3:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/9/2015 3:56 PM

The closest one to me sucks it's extremely small and doesnt allow bikes the one 30 mins or so away is great. It doesn't have all the dirt and mud around it anymore they finally put grass down. Photo

Photo

|

9/9/2015 4:09 PM

I have a skate park but it is just a bunch of grinding areas and a small halfpip

|

9/9/2015 5:34 PM

you guys are still lucky my entire country doesn't have a skatepark

|

9/9/2015 7:38 PM

They tore one of ours down a few months back because it was rusted to shit and falling apart...

The one in my small town is the same material, but half the size.... Too small to bike on, and every 1/4 pipe also has a roll-in on it so you can't try any fun tricks because if you have only 4-5ft at the top... If have to bail your options are off the edge to pavement or into the side of the roll-in. The boxes in the middle have no transition, so those are hard on the wrists... Basically flat to 30° like this __/

My son likes to push around on his strider there, and I dink around with manuals and crap.

I'm going to try this winter to get to some of the indoor parks 1hr drive away or so, never been to any of those. I've never ridden a cement Park either, think that'd be fun too.

|

9/9/2015 7:45 PM

It sucks

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

9/9/2015 8:26 PM

I live like 20 min from lake cunningham which is the largest skatepark on the westcoast but for some reason I've never been there...

|

9/10/2015 5:46 AM

CamelOnAcid wrote:

The closest one to me sucks it's extremely small and doesnt allow bikes the one 30 mins or so away is great. It doesn't have ...more

That looks fun.

This is me. It's like 30 minutes from the house, but worth the drive.

Photo

|

9/10/2015 8:42 AM

it's flat....but dusty

Photo

|

It’s all bmx

9/10/2015 10:59 AM

CamelOnAcid wrote:

The closest one to me sucks it's extremely small and doesnt allow bikes the one 30 mins or so away is great. It doesn't have ...more

Damn! Where in TN is that?

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

9/10/2015 3:21 PM

CamelOnAcid wrote:

tecnic1 wrote:

That looks fun.

This is me. It's like 30 minutes from the house, but worth the drive.

Photo

My local park isn't much, small but fun? Have a few parks up in Washington DC area that are sweet.. Been to Mt. Trash more a few times. What's the name of the park close to you Tecnic1? Like to check it out

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

9/10/2015 3:23 PM

Thats Williams Farm.

|

9/10/2015 5:08 PM

I have one an hour away that is any good. The others aren't even worth going to for me anymore. It's faster if you take the toll road and don't stop or get stuck behind a ridiculous jackass or anything. It's called Imperial, it's been in a few of our webisodes.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

9/10/2015 5:59 PM

Ricked_Em wrote:

Damn! Where in TN is that?

Knoxville kinda close to UT campus.

|

9/11/2015 7:12 AM

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/11/2015 7:29 AM

:o dave lawernce
sik parc mahn. nose manual everything! w00t

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

9/11/2015 7:30 AM

Here is an edit from my local park also.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/11/2015 7:32 AM

cro tec wrote:

It technically doesn't allow bikes but no one cares haha.

I was booted I think ONE time in the last 4+ years. Mostly there are a handful of butthole skaters, but the rest don't really care.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/11/2015 6:18 PM

cro tec wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

It technically doesn't allow bikes but no one cares haha.

I was booted I think ONE time in the last 4+ years. Mostly there ...more

I always have a shitty time at parks that are plaza style. They're probably the most boring for me. Like they're fun for a little but then they get stupid. I prefer the bowls and quarter style parks, more big lines and speed and less techy throw around the park stuff.

But that park looks pretty neat still!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

9/12/2015 7:26 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I always have a shitty time at parks that are plaza style. They're probably the most boring for me. Like they're fun for a ...more

Same here, I would LOVE a decent Mini, a box jump, and a few "more park" like obstacles rather than 58 ledges and 4 rails slapped together with some banks. Fortunately there are a few other free parks within an hour drive that have better stuff like that.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/12/2015 7:39 AM

I don't have a park in my town (I'm working on it), but there's a sick one 30 minutes away in Springfield. It's indoor and outdoor.

Photo

Photo

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

9/13/2015 11:47 PM

15 mins away:
[LINK TO IMAGE]
40 mins away:
Photo
Photo

|

Bruh