how long can pizza sit on the counter before it goes bad?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/21/2010 8:17 PM

?

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/21/2010 8:19 PM

in college time or regular time cause there is a difference.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

1/21/2010 8:19 PM

the longest i let a slice sit was a week, i felt not so good after that

if you're a man you'll eat it

/thread

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

1/21/2010 8:20 PM

id say 2-3 hours

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

right before the mice and roaches come to get it

|

I left some out for 2 days once. It was fine. Just threw it in the toaster oven and it tasted fresh haha

|

Dave Lawrence: "Pot is like the lazy retarded cousin of drugs. No one cares, they just give him a ball and he's happy on his own."

Refs: Fede/bmx1, Nmyersomg, Meowmoo68

1/21/2010 8:21 PM

this is goin on day 7 non refrigerated, its meat lovers so there is a lot of potential for danger. but im drunk and it tastes more good then it does bad.. if that makes sense to you.

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/21/2010 8:22 PM

this is why i came back to vital haha its all shits and giggles tcub was to serious. i love vitaL smile

|

1/21/2010 8:23 PM

HyPhy wrote:

this is goin on day 7 non refrigerated, its meat lovers so there is a lot of potential for danger. but im drunk and it tastes more good then it does bad.. if that makes sense to you.

haha thats sick all the grease from the meat probly thickened up into a orange pastey grease

|

1/21/2010 8:23 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

this is why i came back to vital haha its all shits and giggles tcub was to serious. i love vitaL smile

i love you, vital is crap.

|

1/21/2010 8:24 PM

HyPhy wrote:

i love your mom and she is crap smile

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

1/21/2010 8:26 PM

why would you let it just siut there eat the fucka

|

"go high, touch the sky"

wesleytramel wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

i wish you loved my mom.

|

wesleytramel wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

its crap to people who r all serious and shit but i like to think of vital as the internet where u can come and chill and fuck with people and no one will care. tcub is like serious as shit haha

|

1/21/2010 8:27 PM

HyPhy wrote:

i wish you loved my mom.

your right i don't love her its all for the sex. sad

|

Bike check?

1/21/2010 8:28 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

wesleytramel wrote:

its crap to people who r all serious and shit but i like to think of vital as the internet where u can come and chill and fuck with people and no one will care. tcub is like serious as shit haha

you think tcub is serious? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

|

1/21/2010 8:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/21/2010 8:30 PM

HyPhy wrote:

wesleytramel wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

dude kids his age cant understand tcub, and you always fear what you dont understand.

edit: youre still the man though wes.

|

1/21/2010 8:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/21/2010 8:30 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

i wish you loved my mom.

cupovjoe wrote:

are you over here now? want some pizza?

|

1/21/2010 8:32 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

dude kids his age cant understand tcub, and you always fear what you dont understand.

edit: youre still the man though wes.

its more dry humor, which is hard to understand. but in real life, my humor is dry so tcub is amazing.

|

1/21/2010 8:33 PM

yes i do now kill me HAHAHAAHAHAHAH nah i just dont feel tcub as much as i do vital, idk the vibe aint there. vital will always be my home. and i dont fear tcub haha no one even gave me shit. i just thought it was gayyyyyyyyyyy

|

1/21/2010 8:34 PM

Idk...why would you WAIT to eat it?

|

1/21/2010 8:35 PM

i ate a 2 week old piece once.....bad idea

i wouldnt go more than 4 days

|

Bike Check
#Merica.

1/21/2010 8:37 PM

Daniel Wood wrote:

i didnt WAIT to eat it. i order pizza only when im fucked up and of course i order way more shit then i can eat. there was two slices left in the box i was about to take out to the garbage, and i smelt it and it was straight, then i tasted it and it was straight, so now im eating it and its straight. just hard.

|

1/21/2010 8:39 PM

Daniel Wood wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

i didnt WAIT to eat it. i order pizza only when im fucked up and of course i order way more shit then i can eat. there was two slices left in the box i was about to take out to the garbage, and i smelt it and it was straight, then i tasted it and it was straight, so now im eating it and its straight. just hard.

just sraight hard? and YOU WERE GONNA TAKE IT STRAIGHT TO THE GARBAGE! i hope that garbage man was straight. HOLY STRAIGHT! thats my new phrase no more holy fuck all holy straight from now on haha seriously. THANKS AARON I FUCKING LOVE U EVEN MORE THAN I DID BEFORE BABY smile

|

1/21/2010 8:40 PM

HyPhy wrote:

i was just over but i finished and left her supermaned to the bed.

|

Bike check?

1/21/2010 8:46 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

i was just over but i finished and left her supermaned to the bed.

hm, thanks for the mental image. no pizza for you.

|

1/21/2010 8:46 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

just sraight hard? and YOU WERE GONNA TAKE IT STRAIGHT TO THE GARBAGE! i hope that garbage man was straight. HOLY STRAIGHT! thats my new phrase no more holy fuck all holy straight from now on haha seriously. THANKS AARON I FUCKING LOVE U EVEN MORE THAN I DID BEFORE BABY smile

aw nigga, thats straight!

|

1/21/2010 9:25 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

the longest i let a slice sit was a week, i felt not so good after that

if you're a man you'll eat it

/thread

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! this!

|

team fatcats fer life.

1/21/2010 9:25 PM

no but really idk man.. if its hard i wouldnt eat it..

|

team fatcats fer life.

1/21/2010 9:28 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

no but really idk man.. if its hard i wouldnt eat it..

ate it, BOTH slices. and i feel great.

|