how long would take for me to customzie my bmx bike.

Related:
Create New Tag

10/3/2013 3:52 PM

I want to start my customzie my bmx bike .since it is going to get cold soon how long would take for me to do that if i start from scartch with just a frame it a Premium subway or should i used the bike i already have it a haro backtrail with stock parts with s&m seat. I have a job i get paid every two weeks. I was thinking for the color like a fluecents yellow like the aaron ross sunday funday. Now would be easy and cheaper to get everthing my parts from dancomps or my local bmx bike shop/bikes my bike shop.said if i get the parts there they would put it toghter they will give me a price for the parts and bulit my bike total cost. I already have kink badger bars in amy green. The parts i was getting is.

Seat stolen thermalite pc combo in the color purple.
Stem sunday freeze tl vapor blue.
Rims vein front rim, back rim stolen revolver.
Tires sunday current.
Forks fiction troop just going to panit fluecents yellow.
Bars kink badger i got it already.
Cranks mission transit cyan or purple.
Pedals cult or shadow ravager or odyssey twisted or demolition trooper.
Chains rant blue
Sprockets bully or shadow crank & bones or shadow crow or shadow scream or subrosa sheild or verde react.
Grips odi purple or cult vans
Pegs stolen thermalite plastic pegs.

So that want i what to get for my bike. Do you guys have idea on what should i get so i can narrow everthing down so it can be easy to choose. Im customzie my bmx bike for next year.

|

10/3/2013 4:44 PM

It honestly depends on how fast you can get money.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

10/3/2013 4:48 PM

^^^^it all depends on how fast you can come up with the money plus shipping times

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

10/3/2013 4:50 PM

Also, fuck those Fiction bars.
You can buy Odyssey Lumberjacks for ,$40 off of J&R. Also, try and look at the for sale section here too. You can snag some good deals

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

10/3/2013 5:01 PM

Whatever parts you get, make it look like this.

Photo

|

10/3/2013 5:02 PM

FuckYoCult wrote:

Also, fuck those Fiction bars.
You can buy Odyssey Lumberjacks for ,$40 off of J&R. Also, try and look at the for sale section here too. You can snag some good deals

They are fiction forks not bars. Are you talking about kink badger bars

|

10/3/2013 5:05 PM

Those Kink bars are okay, just a little on the small side for me. But invest money in your forks. Better forks are cheaper than a good dentist.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

10/3/2013 5:05 PM

Fondue wrote:

Whatever parts you get, make it look like this.

Photo

Nice is that your bmx bike?. That the color i want to do mines that color yellow which color is that a flucesent.

|

10/3/2013 5:09 PM

FuckYoCult wrote:

Those Kink bars are okay, just a little on the small side for me. But invest money in your forks. Better forks are cheaper than a good dentist.

Ok i will get good forks. I like small bars like an 8.5 or 8.25. Im 5'5 119 pounds.

|

10/3/2013 5:32 PM

Fondue wrote:

Whatever parts you get, make it look like this.

Photo

joltman900 wrote:

Nice is that your bmx bike?. That the color i want to do mines that color yellow which color is that a flucesent.

No it's not my bike. I made that on the bmxcolor website.

|

10/3/2013 7:41 PM

Fondue wrote:

Whatever parts you get, make it look like this.

Photo

joltman900 wrote:

Nice is that your bmx bike?. That the color i want to do mines that color yellow which color is that a flucesent.

Fondue wrote:

No it's not my bike. I made that on the bmxcolor website.

Im going to a buy a fit vh1 frame it yellow color. So now that save me time on painting. I aways want to do a yellow bmx bike like the sunday funday. Im going to do that with blue or purple parts.

|

10/3/2013 7:46 PM

What color is your frame?

|

10/3/2013 8:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/3/2013 8:02 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

What color is your frame?

The fit frame is yellow. I have an picture on how it look.but idk could i post it becasue it somebody bike they post it on a other bmx bike fourm. It is a fit vh1 2009 model

|

10/3/2013 9:58 PM

How about the red line

|

10/3/2013 9:58 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

How about the red line

Frame color

|

10/3/2013 10:11 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

How about the red line

biggybuggy wrote:

Frame color

Which color is that. I just brought the frame it should be here next week. I really want to do the sunday funday aaron ross yellow color. That why i brouht the fit frame.

|

10/3/2013 10:19 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

How about the red line

biggybuggy wrote:

Frame color

joltman900 wrote:

Which color is that. I just brought the frame it should be here next week. I really want to do the sunday funday aaron ross yellow color. That why i brouht the fit frame.

Oh never mind, dude, you should go with yellow red and orange, FIRE BIKE!!!!!

|

10/3/2013 10:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/3/2013 10:26 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Frame color

joltman900 wrote:

Which color is that. I just brought the frame it should be here next week. I really want to do the sunday funday aaron ross yellow color. That why i brouht the fit frame.

biggybuggy wrote:

Oh never mind, dude, you should go with yellow red and orange, FIRE BIKE!!!!!

I was going for purple blue red parts. With the frame.

|