how many bmx bikes do you have.

Related:
Create New Tag

11/8/2013 11:33 PM

i want to know how many bmx bike do you guys have im just curious. one two or three. and why do you have more then one bike. it can be stock and custom.

|

11/8/2013 11:42 PM

I only have one, although I'd like to build up a 22/24" Wheeled Trail Bike as well in the future.

|

11/8/2013 11:50 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

I only have one, although I'd like to build up a 22/24" Wheeled Trail Bike as well in the future.

im new to bmx i have a fit flow trail frame that im going build to a custom bmx. i just have one.

|

11/9/2013 3:02 AM

I've got 3 full bikes but only use 2 of them, the other is in the loft just for spare parts if anything breaks on the ones I do use.

One for street
One for park & dirt

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

11/9/2013 3:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/9/2013 3:16 AM

Only One. And it's a 36/16 gearing bike, that's my crappy bike that I can't even make a jump. But someday I'm gonna build a 25/9 gearing BMX too. SOMEDAY. :/

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

11/9/2013 5:44 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

I've got 3 full bikes but only use 2 of them, the other is in the loft just for spare parts if anything breaks on the ones I do use.

One for street
One for park & dirt

Give me the other one.. LOL.

I only have one bmx. A all stock HARO 100 series. I use it for flatland and street but more on flatland. Kinda heavy but i'll get used to it someday.

|

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.

11/9/2013 7:50 AM

3 bikes. One is my red bike, 2 brakes and 4 pegs. My gf bike which is the same as mine, then I have my 03 wtp with old school parts.

|

fack off

11/9/2013 8:22 AM

Three, one I built to give away and haven't yet, one I do all my riding on, and the last one is being built.

|

11/9/2013 8:23 AM

i only got one right now pretty basic setup for park and street if i get a job and some income id like to build a second bike for trails built around the kink mud runner frame then build a whole new park/street bike

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

11/9/2013 8:24 AM

none right now.

|

11/9/2013 9:43 AM

i might get another bmx bike after i built my first that im working on now.

|

11/9/2013 9:47 AM

I have one dont really see the point in haveing more then one bike

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

11/9/2013 9:52 AM

I have one.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

11/9/2013 9:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/9/2013 9:59 AM

you is right i might just going to have one. Becasue they cost money right now it going cost me alot to built my first bike. plus im 14

|

11/9/2013 9:55 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

you is right im going to have one.

|

11/9/2013 10:28 AM

He just quoted and replied, to himself......... captain obvious, away!!!

|

11/9/2013 10:52 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

He just quoted and replied, to himself......... captain obvious, away!!!

who me i was trying to quoted handlebar to face but it didnt quoted to him it just reply

|

11/9/2013 11:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/9/2013 11:29 AM

I've got 2 one I ride .......next year going to build another one have a brakeless s&m for when I ride for speed and amplitude then I want to change my bike now to front rear brakes 4 pegs and a coaster and start Learning some flatland

|

11/9/2013 11:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/9/2013 11:51 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

There are a few advantages to having more than one bike.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

11/9/2013 12:57 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

why is there an advantages to have more then one bike.

|

11/9/2013 1:10 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

joltman900 wrote:

why is there an advantages to have more then one bike.

Let's say that you have a street bike with a 20" tt, not the best for trails. So for trails you build a 22" wheel size and a 21" tt. The second bike is more stable in the air, and it is easier to carry speed on it. And you can keep one pair of tires that are purpose built on the bike and don't have to change your street tires for the dirt ones.

|

11/9/2013 1:30 PM

^^^ this ^^^ different geometry and setups for different styles of riding also if a part on one of your bikes breaks and you can't afford to replace that part yet, having a backup bike means you can still ride. You don't have to wait until you can replace the part you broke before you can ride again.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

11/9/2013 3:08 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

^^^ this ^^^ different geometry and setups for different styles of riding also if a part on one of your bikes breaks and you can't afford to replace that part yet, having a backup bike means you can still ride. You don't have to wait until you can replace the part you broke before you can ride again.

ok i get it now. i have a fit flow frame that im going to start building up to a custom.

|

11/9/2013 3:09 PM

i have two looking to sell the premium and buy a bike for park with a gyro since my fit street bike is brakeless

|

Dream - Trans red BTM 8============================================>

11/9/2013 3:22 PM

Bikes: 2
What They're for: I have a Street machine, and a race one that needs to be finished
Why I have 2: one was given to me as a gift but it's shitty..... 05 free agent maverick which is my race bike, the thing is I don't race.... I also have a bike that I bought, it's in my bike check. It's sick but I gotta do some changes..

|

Bang Bang bmx

11/9/2013 3:40 PM

I own 2 but my Main one is my custom Fit, the second one is more or less a guest bike....not like a guest would wanna ride that POS but it gets the job done XD

|

11/9/2013 6:02 PM

i have metal moonunit, mankind justice, fbm gypsy, fbm berzerker v2 a subrosa villicus im and a bunch of midschool bikes lol im a bike nut

|

brakeless maniac

11/9/2013 6:06 PM

Joe_Martinez wrote:

i have metal moonunit, mankind justice, fbm gypsy, fbm berzerker v2 a subrosa villicus im and a bunch of midschool bikes lol im a bike nut

Haha, I was waiting for you to comment on this one! One for every day of the month yet?

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

11/9/2013 6:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/9/2013 6:11 PM

well ive got one and then i probably have enough parts to build a second bike but it would be made out of ghetto rigged parts that all cost less then 100 bucks new haha

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!