making half retarded post at the moment

3/30/2013 9:36 PM

Me :D

|

Text For Faster Response (727) 218 4305
Follow Me On Instagram - @Marcog_727
Refs–
Sold : Mrhavoc1988, Skubasteve, Joe_Martinez, -Havok-
Bought : ii Krxfted, Tomdon, SnM An1mal, ScramHype, Ecuadevil, TheHorrorContract
Traded : Wolfen, Kevin_Burnett, The_Bmxist, Wilberto_Mora, Mobking, Joe_Martinez

3/30/2013 9:40 PM

Depends lol, what do you consider beginner? trick wise? street and park list

|

3/30/2013 10:22 PM

Beginners are people that can't manual very well and need help choosing what color grips to buy.

jk guys. lol Aren't beginners people that just started? You can be riding for a year and not have learned much but you still wouldn't be classified as 'beginner'. That just means.. you're not very good. sad tongue

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

3/30/2013 10:25 PM

BMXism wrote:

Beginners are people that can't manual very well and need help choosing what color grips to buy.

jk guys. lol Aren't beginners people that just started? You can be riding for a year and not have learned much but you still wouldn't be classified as 'beginner'. That just means.. you're not very good. sad tongue

Describes me.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

3/30/2013 10:29 PM

BMXism wrote:

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Describes me.

and me lol

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

3/30/2013 10:32 PM

Im better than a beginner so a ametuer but a shitty amatuer

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

3/30/2013 10:32 PM

Photo
|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

3/30/2013 10:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/30/2013 10:42 PM

SickDude wrote:

"intermediate"

woman-beginner-gooner-intermediate-advanced- amateur-flow?-pro-master-legend-Van Homan

(maybe i should swap advanced&amateur..)

|

3/30/2013 11:26 PM

Been riding over 20 years and can only bunny hop and dead sailor. I suck and have pretty much given up trying any tricks. I just like cruising around nowadays. Oh yeah, I can also ride with no hands too.

|

I'm on the edge of glory!

3/31/2013 12:07 AM

i've been a beginner for 3 years

|

vital's redneck

3/31/2013 8:17 AM

BMXism wrote:

I've been riding 5 years and still can't manual good xD I guess my balance just isn't good.

|

3/31/2013 8:33 AM

im not that good then. i can feeble, double peg, manual like 3 parking spaces ( if i practice ) hop like around stem height maybe headset or bottom of headtube somedays i get about stem. i can 180 but not roll out sometimes like 1 out of ten tries. i can roll out from a wall tho. i wasnt able to 180 for a while because i wasnt bothered to practice. i can do a 180 out of a flyout tho. i just got brakes so it opened up new tricks for me to learn. but even when i could hop like an inch or less off the ground i had fun riding almost everyday

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

3/31/2013 8:34 AM

About a year and a half and can't manny.

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

3/31/2013 9:25 AM

SickDude wrote:

BMXism wrote:

"intermediate"

woman-beginner-gooner-intermediate-advanced- amateur-flow?-pro-master-legend-Van Homan

(maybe i should swap advanced&amateur..)

Edit: ......legend-bob scerbo/mike tag/burns/Matt Hoffman/Delarosa

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

3/31/2013 9:27 AM

Nike iD wrote:

Fuck manuals, they piss me off. Ill stick to not manualing everything because they are borig as fuck to watch

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

3/31/2013 9:39 AM

future FBM wrote:

Fuck manuals, they piss me off. Ill stick to not manualing everything because they are borig as fuck to watch

Haha I agree, but being able to do them or throw them in once and a while would be nice. I don't ever try them, so that could be why I cant.

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

3/31/2013 11:42 AM

Nike iD wrote:

future FBM wrote:

Nike iD wrote:

Haha I agree, but being able to do them or throw them in once and a while would be nice. I don't ever try them, so that could be why I cant.

lol Yep. Manuals are a pain in the ass. Took me like 5 months to learn them and it wasn't fun at all. But i was motivated to get em down.. eventually persistence pays off. For sure not one of the most exciting things to watch or practice, but they're fun to do once you got em down. Theres a million other tricks out there, to each their own.

|

3/31/2013 12:04 PM

I can do 180's, 180 sliders, 180 half cabs, 180 indian givers(opposite rollouts), i can almost 360, and i can manual like the distance of 3-4 basketball courts on a good day, all of these on street, so i guess I'm amateur maybe lower or higher.

|