how many ogs are here

Related:
Create New Tag

11/5/2017 11:55 PM

exactly what the title says. how many of you old fucks in here still ride

|

refs:JakeSalbert whirls32 BEASTASSDICK bobPA tony larson bmx brentrides
fondue:"BMX is like weed. You can buy bongs and pipes, but smoking is illegal. Next time tell the cop you have a prescription to bmx"
first member of the fortnight EVERJULY 1ST -14TH

11/6/2017 12:09 AM

Been here since 07

|

11/6/2017 12:13 AM

I just realized I’ve been here for a decade

|

11/6/2017 1:28 AM

Technically not an og but I've been lurking here on and off since 2011

|

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT

11/6/2017 4:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/6/2017 4:49 AM

Just joined last year, but I am about to be 31 next month. Took 11ish years off my bike, and just started again last year. Skated for 20 years I between. I'm an og
at the skatepark that's for sure.

|

11/6/2017 4:59 AM

I'm assuming you are referring to old school people who have been on this site for a long time, but in the spirit of the "OG" post... I have been riding since before "OG" was a thing & before the internet was the internet or before it was even a known thing for the masses. Took a long hiatus from riding but it never left the blood. Back at it now. For those who have NOT given it up yet, DON'T! Even if you only ride once a week for a couple hours! Trust me, you'll regret it.

|

11/6/2017 7:40 AM

Riding since 85, I'm 37...

|

11/6/2017 7:48 AM

I'm only 28, I ain't that old, but new to the forum

|

11/6/2017 9:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/6/2017 9:27 AM

48 here...

started riding in 76....took some time off in the 90's to play "rock band"....got back into it about 6 years ago when my step son wanted to learn. It has been my mid life crisis,,,and has been AWESOME!!!

rode MTB during the 90's when I was not living in a van and playing shows. In hindsight, I wish I would have had my BMX at tons of those punk house shows. So many people skating...none riding.

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

11/6/2017 9:41 AM

sXeBMXer wrote:

48 here...

started riding in 76....took some time off in the 90's to play "rock band"....got back into it about 6 years ago when my step son wanted to learn. It has been my mid life crisis,,,and has been AWESOME!!!

rode MTB during the 90's when I was not living in a van and playing shows. In hindsight, I wish I would have had my BMX at tons of those punk house shows. So many people skating...none riding.

Shit you were in van during the golden years... That Vancouver is very dead now...

|

11/6/2017 12:44 PM

sXeBMXer wrote:

48 here...

BcBMX80 wrote:

Shit you were in van during the golden years... That Vancouver is very dead now...

I think he meant an automobile not a city, lol.

Been riding since the late 80s I guess, technically. Im only 32 but my first 2 bikes were Huffies that got mangled so i must have been doing something right at a young age. I still have my first "real" bmx, its a Diamondback

|

In midschool bike rides you.

11/6/2017 1:00 PM

sXeBMXer wrote:

48 here...

BcBMX80 wrote:

DrewH85 wrote:

I think he meant an automobile not a city, lol.

Been riding since the late 80s I guess, technically. Im only 32 but my first 2 bikes were Huffies that got mangled so i must have been doing something right at a young age. I still have my first "real" bmx, its a Diamondback

Oh shit. My brain completey missed that a... Lol

|

11/6/2017 1:32 PM

I'm 41. I rode in my early to late 20's and got back into it last year with my kid.

|

11/6/2017 1:43 PM

sXeBMXer wrote:

48 here...

Minor threat cover band? Haha love the pic. Classic album. Saw fugazi back in the day. I hear they are working on a new album too.

|

11/6/2017 1:45 PM

I guess when i typed this post out i meant the og vital members. But im rather glad at the route it has actually taken. these stories of actual og riders are amazing!

|

fondue:"BMX is like weed. You can buy bongs and pipes, but smoking is illegal. Next time tell the cop you have a prescription to bmx"

11/6/2017 5:38 PM

Im 34 been riding since i was 15

|

brakeless maniac

11/6/2017 5:40 PM

Been on here since 2011

|

brakeless maniac

11/6/2017 7:07 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

Minor threat cover band? Haha love the pic. Classic album. Saw fugazi back in the day. I hear they are working on a new album too.

We were original music, but definitely inspired by the early DC scene...Minor Threat, Teen Idles, SOA, Bad Brains...also West coast stuff like Suicidal, Stalag 13,Circle Jerks and the classic Texas stuff: DRI. Also old school thrash....we got to open up for and hang with Dag Nasty, the Butthole Surfers, Madball...would have LOVED to see Fugazi, but I did get to see Minor Threat, 7 Seconds, Agent Orange, and Suicidal back in the early 80's.

my current band is pretty much the same thing...

BcBMX80: I did mean an actual van...I wish we could have got that far west and north back then. The furthest west we got was St. Louis.

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
2015 Surly Krampus

11/6/2017 7:47 PM

Guys... OG = how long you've been here on the forum, not how old you are/how long you've been riding...

|

11/7/2017 8:58 AM

gouldbmx wrote:

I see only a question about how many of us ride...not specifically "have been on the forum"...

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
2015 Surly Krampus

11/7/2017 9:05 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Guys... OG = how long you've been here on the forum, not how old you are/how long you've been riding...

This ^ right here

|

11/7/2017 10:24 AM

Vital Member since 2006. I remember the site starting. BMX is fun.

--flip
www.albes.com

|

11/7/2017 10:56 AM

gouldbmx wrote:

sXeBMXer wrote:

I see only a question about how many of us ride...not specifically "have been on the forum"...

I figured it was the "how many of you have been on the forum for years" thing but sXeBMXer is correct, "...how many of you old fucks in here still ride". Should have clarified. I'd think most everyone in the forum community rides on one level or another. Maybe "How many people are still active on the forum from the old days?" or something like that.

|

11/7/2017 12:33 PM

U guys are some old farts, damn

|

11/7/2017 4:59 PM

Sunday is correct. I did infact mean on the website. But like I said earlier, it's cool to hear everyone's background stories about bmx too. I've been riding around 8 years and it's been the best years of my life. Many friends and adventures that only happened thanks to a little bike.

|

11/7/2017 5:35 PM

Member Since 04/22/09. Riding for 15 years

|

11/7/2017 7:43 PM

Sup mike

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

11/7/2017 8:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/7/2017 8:37 PM

|

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT

11/7/2017 10:33 PM

I've got a decent amount of replies but never have I considered myself an OG or regular member this site

So for the newbies with 400 replies thinking they're legit as fuck , maybe think again ( if you planned to claim so )

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/12/2017 10:46 AM

Spenlard wrote:

Sup mike

Hi spennnnnn

|