how should i go about dealing with dans

Related:
Create New Tag

6/29/2011 11:38 PM

so i just got my front wheel in that i ordered from dans, and it got here monday, everythings good, but now just today at the end of the day i notice that all my spokes are very loose, and most of them are slightly bent, i havent done any heavy riding and havent really gave it much abuse at all, this hasnt happend with any of my friends wheels that they have ordered off dans, so to start im wondering if this is my fault, or dans poor customer service?, and what do you guys think that i should get of dans?
and p.s. im probably not gonna order of dans anymore,

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

6/29/2011 11:40 PM

maybe the rim doesn't like to stay true. i've never had a problem with dans. you order it you get it end of story.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

6/29/2011 11:44 PM

call them and ask whatsup

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

6/29/2011 11:47 PM

spenlard: i dont know i ordered around the end of the day, so maybe what im thinking is they just rushed to get it build
collinbikesalot: yeah im gonna see whats up tomorrow,

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

6/29/2011 11:50 PM

sometimes new wheels need "breaking in" most of my new wheels got loose after riding it for a bit, id get it trued and the wheel should be solid

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

6/29/2011 11:57 PM

carjakester wrote:

sometimes new wheels need "breaking in" most of my new wheels got loose after riding it for a bit, id get it trued and the wheel should be solid

this is also what i thought, but im not sure if i should just have one of my buddies thats good with truing wheels, true my wheel, but what i fear is that i will still have problems, or if just doesnt work properly, ill be fucked cause i believe dans wont accept it once its tried to be fixed, but correct me if im wrong

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

6/30/2011 12:01 AM

carjakester wrote:

This!

Even my Profile hubs to Odyssey 7KA rims will become loose within a few rides, just need to let them settle into place and you'll be right.

|

6/30/2011 12:04 AM

carjakester wrote:

bmx_is_rad wrote:

This!

Even my Profile hubs to Odyssey 7KA rims will become loose within a few rides, just need to let them settle into place and you'll be right.

alright, im still probably gonna email dans, but im probably gonna end up just having my buddy true it for me, thanks though!

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

6/30/2011 1:04 AM

oh yeah, and if the majority of my spokes are bent, once they are all tightened and true, will they be straight?

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

6/30/2011 1:12 AM

cardambass wrote:

oh yeah, and if the majority of my spokes are bent, once they are all tightened and true, will they be straight?

define bent, spokes need to bend to some degree to be laced.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

6/30/2011 1:15 AM

cardambass wrote:

carjakester wrote:

define bent, spokes need to bend to some degree to be laced.

actually nevermind, i guess your right, they just look a tincy weincy over bent, im sure they will just straighten back out

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

6/30/2011 1:22 AM

cardambass wrote:

actually nevermind, i guess your right, they just look a tincy weincy over bent, im sure they will just straighten back out

[LINK TO IMAGE]
|

6/30/2011 1:25 AM

^^^^ not exactly sure what thats suppose to be tellin me? hah

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit