how to fix dent

Related:
Create New Tag

4/29/2009 4:47 AM

hi guys i mite buy a bike and it has a little dent on the frame by wheel or sumwer idk. is ther anyway to fix it?

|

4/29/2009 4:49 AM

u can try goin through one of the lil holes in the frame but it might not work just an idea or u can take it to a PDR guy and see what they can do for a lil $

|

4/29/2009 6:18 AM

this stuff will fix a dent.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Custom printed tees and decals! 716-708-5264

4/29/2009 7:27 AM

agfracing wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

bahahahaha!!!

|

titties and beer > everything

4/29/2009 7:34 AM

agfracing wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Hahaha awesome.

You pretty much can't fix A dent, but you could fill it with bondo haha

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/29/2009 11:15 AM

ya theres no way to fix it even if u take it to a paintless dent repair guys cus ur frame is alot thicker then car skin and the suckshion cup would be able to hold on so pretty much ur only bet is bondo but if ur a weight wheeny that adds weight

|

fuck brakes all they do is slow u down

12/16/2010 1:46 PM

Some bondo and hardener should do the trick you can get both at autozone it's basically a body filler for dents it works

|

12/16/2010 1:50 PM

If it was a frame you could plug the holes and fill it with water and freeze it but i bet that would weaken the frame.

|

12/16/2010 1:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 5:11 AM

Only options you have are fill it with bondo, smooth it, and repaint it, or just leave it. Like Shertown said, it's alot thicker material than car sheet metal, so it wouldn't be the same process. The tubes would be to small for a suction cup, and drilling a hole into the frame anywhere other than where gyro tabs are drilled is bad news regardless, cuz even that small hole could develop into a crack if it's in a high stress area, then I'm pretty sure we all know what will happen next if you ride or land hard enough or abuse it. Haha

^ And was the post above me a serious suggestion? Lol

|

12/16/2010 2:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/16/2010 2:39 PM

parkergolden wrote:

If it was a frame you could plug the holes and fill it with water and freeze it but i bet that would weaken the frame.

Not only would that not work, but on this topic is over a year old.

|