how to get BB out without harming it

Related:
Create New Tag

7/29/2009 2:20 PM

cuz i don't wanna buy a new one haha. and i'm painting my frame

|

SKATE OR DIE

7/29/2009 2:22 PM

if your only painting your frame, then just tape it up good.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

whats next? how do i take my seat off?

|

|

7/29/2009 2:25 PM

mike245 wrote:

whats next? how do i take my seat off?

i know how to get them out but i was asking if there are any tricks that will make it so i wont screw it up

|

SKATE OR DIE

7/29/2009 2:25 PM

if u wait after making the search, it will give u a tiny url so it doesnt ruin it for yah

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/29/2009 2:26 PM

GODMODEFLARE wrote:

i know how to get them out but i was asking if there are any tricks that will make it so i wont screw it up

if you knew how to get it out then you wouldnt have to worry about screwing it up

|

7/29/2009 2:26 PM

BRAKELESS-BMX14 wrote:

here ya go

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+get+a+bmx+bb+out

JustRideBMX wrote:

if u wait after making the search, it will give u a tiny url so it doesnt ruin it for yah

oh well haha

|

7/29/2009 2:29 PM

so should i jsut tape it up if i'm painting it or try to get the whole damn thing out

|

SKATE OR DIE

7/29/2009 2:30 PM

GODMODEFLARE wrote:

so should i jsut tape it up if i'm painting it or try to get the whole damn thing out

TAPE IT

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/29/2009 2:33 PM

GODMODEFLARE wrote:

look at the first comment on this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
man your stupid!!!!

|

7/29/2009 2:35 PM

how many of these are you going to post in one day

|

7/29/2009 2:37 PM

WTPreason wrote:

how many of these are you going to post in one day

no more

|

SKATE OR DIE

7/29/2009 2:59 PM

why dont you jackasses lay off the man. There's no way to get sealed bb's out without fucking them up, this is coming from a mechanically inclined do it yourselfer. The bike shop may have aspecial removal tool, but other than that ur screwed. Put paper tape over the bearings. Then mash the tape on there nice and flat. Take the tip of a razor blade and carefully seat it in the groove between the frame and the bearing, and then carefully cut the tape around the bearing making sure to keep the blade in the groove.

For future reference, cut a rectangle out of your bearing spacer ( the one that goes in between the bearings, like 2 inches wide). After i fucked up my last set of BB's, i toook a dremel and cut like a 1 inch wide rectangle out of that spacer, so now all i have to do is stick a flathead through it to get to the outer bearing race. Beating the inner bearing race will ALWAYS destroy the bearing.

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement