how to have a good day.

Related:
Create New Tag

4/27/2013 11:20 PM

anybody have any ideas. I usually get angry around 3:00 if there is nothing to ride or do. and security ruins my whole day sometimes. my best day was probably last saturday. I woke up at 8:00 and had a bagel with some cream cheese. then i called up some friends and rode. I learned smiths and lucky grinds. went to a mexican food place and pigged out on free chips. then went home. Now my worst day was the following sunday. I woke up at like 5:00 and couldn't go back to sleep and then went downstairs and had a peace of toast because i ate like three bagels the night before and we were out. Then I stubbed my toe, dropped my food then while i was bending down to pick it up i hit my head on the counter. I went riding. I had to ride alone and then crashed while putting my phone away while trying to call somebody and riding at the same time. then i tried feeble to hop up 180 off a ledge and crashed again, putting a golf ball sized lump on my shin. I cruised for a bit and then got a flat. went home early and then had to clean the house.

First off how do you turn a sucky starting day into a good day. and how do you start an amazingly epic day?

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

4/27/2013 11:47 PM

Listen to Pantera

|

"if you feel yourself falling backwards, thrust forward like you would if you were indeed fucking your bike, and if youre falling forwards, push your legs while leaning back, like if you were pulling out from fucking your bike But dont, under any circumstances, actually fuck your bike" - EddiMundo

4/28/2013 12:12 AM

Hate it when bad days like that happen, one thing after anuva, stay chill dats all I can say cuz once you start letting things get to ya your fucked.

Count to ten and breath........goose faba!!!

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

4/28/2013 12:29 AM

Umm you didn't have a good day. You learnt luc-e grinds not lucky grinds

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.