how to learn any trick in one day (BEGINNERS MUST READ)

Related:
Create New Tag

2/21/2020 12:18 AM

Ok so this is the ONE AND ONLY way to learn a bmx trick in a day. You really don’t need to be watching tutorials they are fucking pointless, why would you watch a video that you won’t gain anything from? BOOM you just lost 10minutes out of your day, great job dumbass but its not too late.

First step is have your mum drive you to the skatepark.

Second step is you try whatever trick you want to learn and you keep trying it even if you aren’t even remotely close.

Third step is staying at the skatepark until you learned the trick. If you go home empty handed you are a loser and should sell your bike and buy an xbox at this point becuase you obviously don’t need bmx and bmx doesn’t need you. (Remember kids being bad at things isn’t fun, its what your parents tell you to make you feel like a superstar (you aren’t))

Fourth step is to go home with a new trick.

Do you notice how in this post i never mentioned going on vital and getting jerked off by 10 other dudes with tips that you don’t even understand yet because you haven’t made an effort to learn yourself?

go out and have fun on your bike and get good.

|

13 years old

2/21/2020 12:21 AM

B-b-but kwooked i dont live in cawifornia and i dont have a skatepark...

You have enough money for a bike and enough for internet, your house has a driveway its the same thing...

|

13 years old

2/21/2020 4:38 AM

I still can’t quad whip flat, I tried all day I don’t understand, am I a loser ? Any advice ? Should I watch a tutorial ? My mum told me it’s really impressive that I can jump without a ramp, I can hop 3 and half inches, on good days I can even get on a sidewalk without casing with no kicker !!!

|

2/21/2020 5:09 AM

Krooked wrote:

B-b-but kwooked i dont live in cawifornia and i dont have a skatepark...

You have enough money for a bike and enough for internet, your house has a driveway its the same thing...

My driveway is a skatepark?! AWESOME! I'm going to start charging!

|

2/21/2020 5:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/21/2020 5:43 AM

I've been trapped at my local park the last four hours attempting my quadruple backflip fakie. I've got a lot of pain in my spine and skull but I refuse to have Mum pick me up 'til this is dialed cause I'm not a loser.

|

2/21/2020 7:20 AM

Krooked wrote:

Ok so this is the ONE AND ONLY way to learn a bmx trick in a day. You really don’t need to be watching tutorials they are fucking pointless, why would you watch a video that you won’t gain anything from? BOOM you just lost 10minutes out of your day, great job dumbass but its not too late.

First step is have your mum drive you to the skatepark.

Second step is you try whatever trick you want to learn and you keep trying it even if you aren’t even remotely close.

Third step is staying at the skatepark until you learned the trick. If you go home empty handed you are a loser and should sell your bike and buy an xbox at this point becuase you obviously don’t need bmx and bmx doesn’t need you. (Remember kids being bad at things isn’t fun, its what your parents tell you to make you feel like a superstar (you aren’t))

Fourth step is to go home with a new trick.

Do you notice how in this post i never mentioned going on vital and getting jerked off by 10 other dudes with tips that you don’t even understand yet because you haven’t made an effort to learn yourself?

go out and have fun on your bike and get good.

My driveway is tiny. Plus I do flatland, that shit takes Y E A R S to learn lmao.
Love ya krooked

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

"The only future for BMX"

Yeah, kids getting shit bikes, breaking them and then quitting. LOL
-jbales on mafiaBIKES

I’ve been a 14 year old beginner for the last ten years
-adamnmexican

2/21/2020 11:31 AM

Francky wrote:

I still can’t quad whip flat, I tried all day I don’t understand, am I a loser ? Any advice ? Should I watch a tutorial ? My mum told me it’s really impressive that I can jump without a ramp, I can hop 3 and half inches, on good days I can even get on a sidewalk without casing with no kicker !!!

Not my problem you suck...

|

13 years old

2/21/2020 11:33 AM

Beamex wrote:

I've been trapped at my local park the last four hours attempting my quadruple backflip fakie. I've got a lot of pain in my spine and skull but I refuse to have Mum pick me up 'til this is dialed cause I'm not a loser.

maybe if you put your phone down you would have it by now...i had those in 5th grade i didnt even have a single pube on my body and stilll could bust those out chainless

|

13 years old

2/21/2020 11:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/21/2020 11:54 AM

Been out the front of my house all day trying flatground bunnyhop backflips. I ain’t going in until I have them dialled. Can’t wait to have this trick in my repertoire. 😂 Thanks krooked

|

Ride everything

2/21/2020 12:40 PM

|

2/21/2020 2:56 PM

you forgot step 5 ; start a vlog

|

2/21/2020 7:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/21/2020 7:36 PM

I am going to work more on tricks once I get my frame geo dialed. It’s a little off.

|

2/21/2020 10:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/21/2020 10:24 PM

Good tips. Will use. Although I’ll get up 10 minutes earlier to watch the YouTube tutorial...

In all seriousness though, there’s a lot of truth to it. I wanted to learn how to wheelie. I must have watched a hundred how-to YouTube vids. Did they help me? Nope! Okay maybe a little. What did help? Going to the garage, grabbing my bike and practicing over and over again. Wheelie cheat code unlocked.

|

2/22/2020 3:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/22/2020 3:02 AM

I gotta say, I mostly agree with the ol’ Krookmeister on this one.

|

Don’t put 25.4 bars in a 22.2 stem.

2/22/2020 3:05 PM

Cellmember wrote:

Ill raise you one!

|

2/23/2020 12:40 PM

Photo

We wuz kings.
|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

2/23/2020 2:24 PM

Yeah I doubt anybody can learn nose manuals in one day

|

2/23/2020 3:55 PM

bloghogs wrote: Photo

We wuz kings.

ok boomer

|

13 years old

2/23/2020 6:58 PM

I just wasted 10 minutes sifting thru this how-to on how-to

|

Come, as you are. As you were. As “they” want you to be....

2/24/2020 4:42 AM

I'm sad that there is a part of your statement I agree with. The "go out and have fun on your bike and get good" part.

But I will say that tutorials CAN help a little-at least in a technique way. Also filming yourself fail to get away from what you are doing wrong.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura