how to remove serial number?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/7/2010 11:50 AM

alright so i know there are people with stolen bikes/frames/parts but seriously don't do the fucking obvious thing and grind off the number, that's fucking dumb and will get you caught up. i look for grinds whenever it comes to buying a frame from some one, so i cam up with this idea on how to do it and not make it obvious...This was done with my own frame (not a stolen one!) so heres what you do, you get...

hahah fuck im not telling you if you either steal, or ride stolen shit that someone payed for i hope you get caught..

also dont post ways we don need shady people getting ideas

i just find it fucked up how people can steal a fellow bmxers bike repaint and pass it off like its theres

|

united states army

refs:nshs2010, carjakester,8=D,orgy,dallybiker45,RedCrayon,Southernrider,thor_davis, Andysubrosa8,gstring02,dirtjumper202,bdk1313,blake el gingero(x2)

1/7/2010 11:56 AM

lol bondo of coarse

|

my wheel set puts your,s to shame ha ha ha !

1/7/2010 11:57 AM

i already know how did you miss the part no ideas?

|

united states army

refs:nshs2010, carjakester,8=D,orgy,dallybiker45,RedCrayon,Southernrider,thor_davis, Andysubrosa8,gstring02,dirtjumper202,bdk1313,blake el gingero(x2)

1/7/2010 11:58 AM

i know how to thats how im riding a beast right now ...i love my sunday funday i got for free....ahahahahh

|

DTA
Refs: Ridebmx456(3),irideafly(2), Mike E

1/7/2010 11:59 AM

0tk wrote:

i know how to thats how im riding a beast right now ...i love my sunday funday i got for free....ahahahahh

so you just got a stolen funday?

|

united states army

1/7/2010 12:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:08 AM

there wer some guys in the skatepark and for some reason when the cops came they bounced and ran without there bikes so i said hey....thanks lol and i left home...funday frame with ody everything..dirt forks,twisted pedals, s&M STEM, ODY HAZARD RIMS LACED TO ODDY HUBS...BRIGHT ORANGE..ALL U HAVE TO DO TO GET SERIAL OFF IS SAND IT AND EVEN IT OUT...THEN PAINT OVER

|

DTA

1/7/2010 12:03 PM

Glub, listen to this.

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

1/7/2010 12:05 PM

Liam163 wrote:

Glub, listen to this.

FREE SHIT Y U BITCHING??

|

DTA

1/7/2010 12:05 PM

0tk wrote:

there wer some guys in the skatepark and for some reason when the cops came they bounced and ran without there bikes so i said hey....thanks lol and i left home...funday frame with ody everything..dirt forks,twisted pedals, s&M STEM, ODY HAZARD RIMS LACED TO ODDY HUBS...BRIGHT ORANGE..ALL U HAVE TO DO TO GET SERIAL OFF IS SAND IT AND EVEN IT OUT...THEN PAINT OVER

lol nice score!

|

my wheel set puts your,s to shame ha ha ha !

1/7/2010 12:06 PM

0tk wrote:

musclejake wrote:

lol nice score!

HAHA THX...BEAST OF A STEAL HUH.

|

DTA

1/7/2010 12:07 PM

0tk wrote:

i dont think anyone saw dont post ideas

|

united states army

1/7/2010 12:08 PM

0tk wrote:

prophet wrote:

i dont think anyone saw dont post ideas

ITS BASICALLY COMMON SENSE WHEN IT COMES TO REMOVING THAT..L0L

|

DTA

1/7/2010 12:08 PM

0tk wrote:

FREE SHIT Y U BITCHING??

it aint free thats the point someone payed for it, and your just gonna take it? apparently youve never had a bike stolen from you to realize how bad it sucks

|

united states army

1/7/2010 12:11 PM

Liam163 wrote:

Glub, listen to this.

0tk wrote:

FREE SHIT Y U BITCHING??

prophet wrote:

it aint free thats the point someone payed for it, and your just gonna take it? apparently youve never had a bike stolen from you to realize how bad it sucks

I HAVE...L0L THATS Y I GOT REVENGE I GOT A FIT TRL SIG STOLEN FROM ME AND I FOUND THE KID BEAT HIS ASS AND TOOK 2 BIKES FROM HIM MINE AND HIS..LOL

|

DTA

1/7/2010 12:11 PM

umm liam ive never stolen a bike? so no.

|

Biggest troll.

1/7/2010 12:14 PM

0tk wrote:

FREE SHIT Y U BITCHING??

prophet wrote:

0tk wrote:

I HAVE...L0L THATS Y I GOT REVENGE I GOT A FIT TRL SIG STOLEN FROM ME AND I FOUND THE KID BEAT HIS ASS AND TOOK 2 BIKES FROM HIM MINE AND HIS..LOL

you goty your bike back and beat his ass thats what i would do ,but to take his now your just as low as him

|

united states army