how to take off brakes

Related:
Create New Tag

10/8/2009 12:05 PM

I got everything off, lever, cable, but the brakes themselves won't unscrew!

|

10/8/2009 12:09 PM

If you don't know how to take them off, then you should leave them on because I highly doubt you have enough bike control to ride with out them.

|

10/8/2009 12:11 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

If you don't know how to take them off, then you should leave them on because I highly doubt you have enough bike control to ride with out them.

YES. Smartest thing ever said. I love you. No homo.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/8/2009 12:11 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

^^THIS^^
Dont do it to be trendy man that shit will get you smashed to a grill.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

10/8/2009 12:19 PM

I just wanna see how it is, i'll put them back if I want to

|

10/8/2009 1:09 PM

well if you cant take them off what makes you think youll be able to put them back on
leave them on.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

10/8/2009 1:36 PM

RhodeIslandBmx wrote:

Leave them on in tell you gain bike control. There s nothing worse then a kid with no bike control riding brakeless. Don't take them off to be trendy.

|

10/8/2009 1:46 PM

Dennis916 wrote:

well if you cant take them off what makes you think youll be able to put them back on
leave them on.

This.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/8/2009 3:37 PM

RhodeIslandBmx wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

Leave them on in tell you gain bike control. There s nothing worse then a kid with no bike control riding brakeless. Don't take them off to be trendy.

fucking homo

|

i ride a haro, 2 pegs, and big bars...gotta problem?
i spin left w/ right foot forward and pegs on the right sillysillysillywink

PSN: AxBlunt-_FOrc3xA or Marinesniper696

10/8/2009 3:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 10:17 PM

i

|

Ride for Fun Ride to get Away Ride to Ride Ride for Love Ride to Live Live to Ride

Toronto replay official: "What's that? Oh, a Flyer shot it? Just wait three minutes and call no goal due to inconclusive evidence."

10/8/2009 3:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/8/2009 3:43 PM

Bikerman951 wrote:

fucking homo

I am homo, for telling him to leave his brakes on in till he has some bike control? Maybe if you grew a pair you wouldn't get so ass hurt over the fact that I called you a weight weenie for wanting to drill holes all over your bars. I hate little kids (like your self) that take your brakes off then go to the park and run into everyone there,and that get in the way.

|

10/8/2009 3:42 PM

RhodeIslandBmx wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

Bikerman951 wrote:

fucking homo

Faggot shutup you little weight weenie

your like 5 if you took ur brakes off you would get run over by a car and i would laugh because we told you not to take them off!

|

10/8/2009 4:22 PM

RhodeIslandBmx wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

Bikerman951 wrote:

fucking homo

gay

|

10/8/2009 5:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 10:17 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

Bikerman951 wrote:

fucking homo

Twisted654 wrote:

I am homo, for telling him to leave his brakes on in till he has some bike control? Maybe if you grew a pair you wouldn't get so ass hurt over the fact that I called you a weight weenie for wanting to drill holes all over your bars. I hate little kids (like your self) that take your brakes off then go to the park and run into everyone there,and that get in the way.

I

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/9/2009 11:34 AM

nah take them off if you want to. bro just keep unscrewing the springs dude it's a lot simpler taking them off than getting them on properly. do whatever you want. be trendy, run into a car, and come back and bitch how you can't ride for two months because you have brain leakage

|

10/9/2009 11:41 AM

Bikerman951 wrote:

fucking homo

Twisted654 wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

I

Hell yeah, bikerman is on my shit list. That's is why he is pissed at me and tries to act hard on the net.

|

10/9/2009 11:43 AM

nobody wrote:

nah take them off if you want to. bro just keep unscrewing the springs dude it's a lot simpler taking them off than getting them on properly. do whatever you want. be trendy, run into a car, and come back and bitch how you can't ride for two months because you have brain leakage

Or that you ran into some big guy who folded your bike in half.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura