hows it going guys?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/30/2014 12:55 PM

Whats up everyone. Still seeing familiar screennames which is great! Hows riding been for you guys thia wintee? Anyone shred alot? Ive ridden a whole 4 times. What cool tricks you guys working on? Im currently trying to toss bars, ive got the toss just need the catch. My blown headset isnt helping much but im having fun. I also hit my 3rd streer rail about 3 weeks ago. Rusty of fuck though so it took me a few trys and a good scorpian to get it. Anything cool been going on with riders or companies parts wise? Fill me in!

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

3/30/2014 1:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/30/2014 1:09 PM

Long time no see! Congrats on the street rails.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

3/30/2014 1:19 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Long time no see! Congrats on the street rails.

Yeah man. Just finished off ny senior of hockey so i didnt ride much. Every year since freshman year ive been out for at least half the season. At 1300 bucks a year NOT including equipment and gas and gatorades i wanted to actually play a full year. 8th grade i shattered my thumb, freshman year i broke my leg four games into the season, sophmore year i got my finger stepped on with some sharpass skates and nearly lost my fingers and was out 20 of 36 games, then junior year i tore my miniscus in my knee and had to have surgery. So i took it real easy on the bike to up my odds of not missing a game. Worked out well, i lead the team in points, penalty minutes, and broke several records for my school.

|

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

3/30/2014 1:34 PM

Almost every park or street session is called off here because of rain

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

3/30/2014 1:43 PM

Been having hard rain and wind on and off here so I have been riding only a couple times a week. Badass you slayed ass in hockey. Always wanted to play but was forced to bmx race lol

|

"Of course theyre compatible theyre cranks"

3/30/2014 1:50 PM

I fucked my wrist up skating.. not really even doing anything either, just from fucking around. So I been pissed not being able to ride all month. Anyway, the community here is trying to get an edit together. Broken has it stickied at the top. Check it out and get involved!

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

3/30/2014 1:53 PM

My bike is not functioning and im not gonna bother to fix it. I havent really rode but a handful of times since last fall and shit lol I remember when you got your finger stepped on that shit looked fucked up ha.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

3/30/2014 2:05 PM

Been riding a lots until last week. Going chainless now, feels amazing, but no being able to pedal fucking sucks, i feel like a skater. Working on manual 180.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/30/2014 3:29 PM

Spring weather is off and on in Canada. Getting back into biking ; hoping for a good season !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/30/2014 6:14 PM

Four wrote:

My bike is not functioning and im not gonna bother to fix it. I havent really rode but a handful of times since last fall and ...more

Now i got gnarly scars!

|

3/30/2014 6:28 PM

Stoked To See You Back Man! Bike Check Your Beast!

I was learning Hop Bars until I tried one in My Hall Way & missed the catch & managed to stop Myself hitting the floor but the Bike bounced upwards & smashed Me in the face! Ended up having an emergency root canal surgery!!!

Went to the Pain Management Clinic & the Doctor there road MTBs/Roadies & told Me a load of quality stuff about a "Golden Triangle" BB Height vs Top Tube Length vs Bar Height & when You're in the "Golden Triangle" it's much better for Your posture etc! So I'm working on a New Bike with a 21.5" Top Tube, Lower BB & MAHUSSIVE Bars! It's getting there! Gunna take a couple of weeks extra than previously thought, BUT 7 or 8 weeks the Bike will be done & A Bike Check will be done ASAP w00t STOOOOOKED!!!!

|

3/30/2014 7:31 PM

I just started riding again. Hoping to get some trail work going

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

3/30/2014 7:49 PM

Broke my collarbone, got it surgeried, just started riding again. Hoping it won't get in the way of me getting clips for the vital edit.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

3/30/2014 7:57 PM

All rain here in CT can't wait for for impact skatepark to open in RI

|

3/30/2014 11:15 PM

what have I done, fuck all tbh.

|

Bruh

3/30/2014 11:43 PM

I don't know you! So how about that vital wheelset and pointless posts?

|

3/31/2014 9:18 AM

I wish my winter was just rain. We got about 3-4 feet of snow, it almost all melted away, and now about once a week we get a few inches of sloppy wet crap RIGHT BEFORE MY DAYS OFF.

Driving me insane.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/31/2014 9:21 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I wish my winter was just rain. We got about 3-4 feet of snow, it almost all melted away, and now about once a week we get a ...more

I wish we had rain. We're going to run out of water in june. As in no water in any reservoirs, water well, nothing. Droughts suck.

|

3/31/2014 9:26 AM

Work. school. community sevice. all I've had time for the last 6 months it sucks, only been able to get a few sessions in

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/31/2014 9:56 AM

Topsey wrote:

Stoked To See You Back Man! Bike Check Your Beast!

I was learning Hop Bars until I tried one in My Hall Way & missed the ...more

Be expecting a bike check today or tomorrow

|

3/31/2014 10:05 AM

I've been riding a fair bit recently but I haven't really learned anything special. Although one thing I have learned recently is 360 to fakie on 5 foot quarters at coping level (not really above it, but not really below it either).

|

3/31/2014 12:23 PM

Sneak peek for topsey. One big change on the wayPhoto

|

3/31/2014 1:19 PM

It looks pretty good!!

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx