hows your progression

Related:
Create New Tag

11/27/2013 3:54 PM

im 16 and i really enjoy bmx alot
i dont just ride because i have a bike i ride because i love it (and obviosly the die hard bmx riders on this site do too)

but i havent progressed as much as i want my mates think im pretty good (but they know 180s and bunny hops so basically knowing more tricks doesnt mean that you are "good") i watch people like boqer and adam LZ on youtube and think it would be good to be as good as them

but i know that if by 18 bmx becomes a harder thing to stay with you dont know what your mates are gonna do and that jobs and other things get in the way

but yeah how has your progression and life with bmx like?

|

why cant a BMX stand by itself?because its tyred

11/27/2013 4:18 PM

Wat

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

11/27/2013 4:19 PM

I progress when people hate on me. Like i learned halfcabs when someone told me i couldnt

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

11/27/2013 4:22 PM

put a sock in it^ you should be pro by now if you progress when people hate you. i on the other hand progress when i ride with people worse than me or when I'm just fucking around

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

11/27/2013 4:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/27/2013 10:00 PM

?

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

11/27/2013 4:47 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

put a sock in it^ you should be pro by now if you progress when people hate you. i on the other hand progress when i ride with ...more

I lol'd

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

11/27/2013 4:53 PM

But I feel like I progress differently with two types of groups..
riding with people who are younger than me helps me dial my tricks, as I learn new things about the tricks while im trying to teach them. It also boosts my confidence in my riding.
riding with people better than me helps me learn new tricks, as they inspire me and teach me to excel my riding.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx