hub driver won't move at all

Related:
Create New Tag

10/8/2013 2:17 AM

yes, I used the search bar. but I have an unsealed Hub and the driver won't spin at all. I even took out the axle and it still won't move. I also found some broken balls in the driver side like they were clean in half. please don't say get sealed hubs. I would If I had the money

|

10/8/2013 2:18 AM

and how do I take off this driver Photo

|

10/8/2013 2:29 AM

Normally it would come out with the axle, but i take it that if it cant spin and you cant pull it out then it probably stuck their, try tap it through from the other side.

|

Latest edit (Check it out) | Anything With Two Wheels Goes!!
"Fuck it and Huck it" -Tomdon

[LINK TO IMAGE]

10/8/2013 2:34 AM

Sharpy wrote:

Normally it would come out with the axle, but i take it that if it cant spin and you cant pull it out then it probably stuck their, try tap it through from the other side.

I've taken it apart before while it was working and it didn't come out with the axle, I'll give pictures of both sides so you can look at it Photo

Photo

Photo

|

10/8/2013 6:08 AM

Sharpy wrote:

I would bet it is similar to the Redline unsealed 9t, where you need a large allen wrench in the non drive side to spin it out, if I recall correctly it is a 10, 11, or 12.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/8/2013 1:32 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I would bet it is similar to the Redline unsealed 9t, where you need a large allen wrench in the non drive side to spin it out, if I recall correctly it is a 10, 11, or 12.

So I see a place where it might go in. so do I just turn it left and it's like a compression system?

|

10/8/2013 2:01 PM

Buy a sealed hub.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/8/2013 2:29 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Buy a sealed hub.

yeah, I have one on my primary but I'm getting my cousin into bmx and he's using my secondary

|