hub guard for federal v3 freecoaster ?and spoke size ? proper microlite

Related:
Create New Tag

5/29/2013 1:44 PM

cheap hub guards for federal freecoaster ? and anyone know the spoke size ? smile thanks

|

5/29/2013 1:59 PM

Get yourself a Foundation Westside Heat Treated Chromo Guard from Unleaded right at your door in France. Great guys & Great products! They'll be releasing a Drive side guard too called the Eastside guard too. If you want to know the spoke size you need to post what rim you are getting BTW. Also if you buy a whole wheel from a shop & get them to lace it they will know the spoke size & do it all for you!

|

5/29/2013 4:32 PM

This^

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

5/29/2013 4:55 PM

I run the Daily Grind guard on my V3, and it's perfect. Nice and close to the spokes, and it will seriously last forever. Been on mine for over 6 months now and haven't had to rotate it, and I won't for awhile.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

5/30/2013 3:59 AM

thanks for the info on the hub guards guys the foundation one isnt in stock anymore do you think this fbm one will fit on ?fbm hub guard smile and i have a proper microlite rim smile

|

5/30/2013 11:00 AM

adamenglishfrenchman wrote:

thanks for the info on the hub guards guys the foundation one isnt in stock anymore do you think this fbm one will fit on ?fbm hub guard smile and i have a proper microlite rim smile

It won't be very close to the spokes. Plus chromoly guards last much, much longer and don't deform.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

5/30/2013 12:22 PM

Oh it will. I ride a FBM guard on my v2 and it fits perfectly. I think based off photos, the Daily Grind guard is basically the same as the FBM only the material is different. If you have a 'shemale' axle version of the v3 hub you should get a chromoly guard, simply because they are thinner on the axle.

|

5/30/2013 2:04 PM

and for the size spokes i would need if i lace it to a proper microlite rim ? smile

|

5/30/2013 2:17 PM

My fbm is fucking sweet. 3 years with no rotation. Barely even a flatish spot

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/30/2013 3:13 PM

I know for sure that the Shadow (NDS) and the Primo DSG (DS) work with the Federal coaster.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/31/2013 3:19 AM

spokes size any one with the proper microlite rim ? is it 182mm ? smile thanks

|

5/31/2013 4:21 AM

Primo on DS works, Shadow does only if you replace it the cone nut.

|

5/31/2013 6:49 AM

spoke size anyone haha ? i have already ordered the hub guard

|