hub guard other than bsd

Related:
Create New Tag

4/18/2013 11:59 AM

will work with a vandero2 and i know the gland will but i dont like em!

|

LIFE BEHIND BARS

4/18/2013 12:02 PM

i think knight had one. , y not just get the bsd, if u cant find any others than thats all there is

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

4/18/2013 12:07 PM

What about the Odyssey guard that is specificaly for the Vandero2?

|

4/18/2013 12:08 PM

|

BikeCheck Refs:

BEASTASSDICKwink,Flocka Myers, ecuadevil,White Knight, bmxing12 ,obiwan chromoly,ScramHype, Hatebreeder,SnM An1mal,isnowyaznV2

4/18/2013 12:25 PM

Get the Odyssey guard made for it.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/18/2013 12:52 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

i think knight had one. , y not just get the bsd, if u cant find any others than thats all there is

im probly gonna end up geting the bsds just wanted to see if there were any other ones out there

|

LIFE BEHIND BARS

4/18/2013 1:02 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

rideallday661 wrote:

im probly gonna end up geting the bsds just wanted to see if there were any other ones out there

I heard all sort of bad things about the BSD guards.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/18/2013 1:16 PM

andyferly wrote:

have one in the back and it works fine

|

LIFE BEHIND BARS

4/18/2013 1:25 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

rideallday661 wrote:

andyferly wrote:

I ran one on a profile rear wheel, and then sold the wheels to a buddy, and he is still using it, sold guard.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/18/2013 5:51 PM

The Stolen guard MIGHT. The Stolen Flip hub uses a 17mm center axle just like the Vandero 2 does, so it should fit. I'd call like Albes though to make sure.

The BSD is an okay guard, just not for heavy peg riding. I had it in the back and it was okay, but as soon as the first little piece of it breaks off, the whole guard basically wants to explode.

|

4/18/2013 6:10 PM

I'd just get the one that Odyssey actually makes for the hub

|

4/18/2013 6:13 PM

The BSD guards fucking suck. Mine didn't last long at all, its exploded, adn the sleeves don't last too long. And the replacement sleeves are ridiculously expensive.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/18/2013 6:45 PM

I ride without hubguards, don't need 'em

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short