hub guards!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

3/27/2010 7:22 PM

im about to order front and rear hub guards. i have a primo mix and a primo n4. my rear hub already fits tight in my frame so i was looking at the Knight Rear Hub Guard but it doesnt look like it would protect the spokes very well.

i was thinking the Knight hub guard in the back
and the G-sport gland hub guard in the front.

or should i just do g-sports front and back?

|

3/27/2010 7:41 PM

anyone?

|

3/27/2010 7:42 PM

glands front and back

|

Big Penis
I like Fly Brakes and hate plastic pegs

3/27/2010 7:42 PM

i just bought a gland for the front, havent got to try it out yet.

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

3/27/2010 8:13 PM

asshole123 wrote:

glands front and back

ya i think ill do that because the protect the spokes alot and they look like they will protect the hub too

|

3/27/2010 8:16 PM

asshole123 wrote:

glands front and back

TJ.dougherty wrote:

ya i think ill do that because the protect the spokes alot and they look like they will protect the hub too

The Knight for the back, because it is the only guard made for the Mix, and Idk about front, because I think front guards are over kill

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

3/27/2010 8:34 PM

asshole123 wrote:

glands front and back

TJ.dougherty wrote:

Easternbiker93 wrote:

The Knight for the back, because it is the only guard made for the Mix, and Idk about front, because I think front guards are over kill

bsd also makes one
|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

3/27/2010 8:36 PM

TJ.dougherty wrote:

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Ah, Well whatever.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

3/27/2010 8:41 PM

i know you said you were lookin at knight or glands, but FBM's hubguard is legit. just get a mallet and hit your chainstays till it fits lol.

|

team ballin!

3/27/2010 9:01 PM

Knight in back and gland in front

or

gland front and back.

|

3/27/2010 9:02 PM

shadowxmutiny14 wrote:

i know you said you were lookin at knight or glands, but FBM's hubguard is legit. just get a mallet and hit your chainstays till it fits lol.

|

m.o.e.

3/27/2010 9:52 PM

wow.... i have a gsport gland in the front on my primo n4 and knight rear hub guard on my mix... they are pretty good but get the bsd forever rear hub guard for the primo mix is better for the rear

|

A bike is not a bike if it doesn't have air in the tires.
Bike Check
BSD Front Street Hub Review
Primo Mix Review
Why You WEAR a mouthguard!
Refs.
\BMX-1995/

3/27/2010 10:20 PM

Will the plastic on the bsd hold up?

|

3/27/2010 10:24 PM

get none. i run both primo hubs nd no broken or snapped spokes.

|

refs= BEASTASSDICK , Tommyboy

3/27/2010 10:28 PM

dakiddjai93 wrote:

get none. i run both primo hubs nd no broken or snapped spokes.

My spokes are getting all beat up from rails and shit. I need them

|

3/27/2010 10:30 PM

glands fornt and back.i have a mix with the gland and it fits perfect.theres really no hub to cover so its perfect

|

3/27/2010 10:35 PM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

glands fornt and back.i have a mix with the gland and it fits perfect.theres really no hub to cover so its perfect

Okay I'm really more worried about my spokes so I think this would be best

|

3/27/2010 10:58 PM

ya for sure

|

3/28/2010 7:49 AM

shadowxmutiny14 wrote:

Why does every kid resort to beating the shit out of their bike to "make it work'?

Seriously...hitting your bike with a hammer to fix an issue that could be solved by getting the CORRECT part?

I hope those that do things like this get office jobs for their lifetime....I don't want to take my car in and find out some retard tried to put Semi-truck parts on, but "Made it work by hitting it with a hammer."

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/28/2010 7:52 AM

FBM?

|

kobe bryant ready

3/28/2010 9:33 AM

shadowxmutiny14 wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

Why does every kid resort to beating the shit out of their bike to "make it work'?

Seriously...hitting your bike with a hammer to fix an issue that could be solved by getting the CORRECT part?

I hope those that do things like this get office jobs for their lifetime....I don't want to take my car in and find out some retard tried to put Semi-truck parts on, but "Made it work by hitting it with a hammer."

Exactly. Why would I wanna do that to my bike when I can just get the hub guard that is made to fit my bike perfectly

|

3/28/2010 9:34 AM

spikez5 wrote:

FBM?

Wouldn't fit

|

3/28/2010 9:35 AM

dude wheres your edit??

|

3/28/2010 9:41 AM

bermybmxer wrote:

dude wheres your edit??

We never got to make it because supposedly my friend thinks we weren't good enough. ( he was the one with the camera) and we were getting ready to make one again but there was rain like every day and my trails were flooded and everything sucked and then I got grounded for 3 weeks for getting caught smoking weed.

So ya.

But my friend wants to make one now so we should start one pretty soon

|

3/28/2010 9:42 AM

shadowxmutiny14 wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

And the FBM guard is legit, BUT if you have to pry open your frame it is NOT the best option. Especially since two companies have hub guards made specifically for his hub, to replace the non-drive side hardware. It would work best to get the hub-specific ones.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/28/2010 9:47 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

And the FBM guard is legit, BUT if you have to pry open your frame it is NOT the best option. Especially since two companies have hub guards made specifically for his hub, to replace the non-drive side hardware. It would work best to get the hub-specific ones.

Yes. I'd rather get a good hub guard made for my hub and fits in my frame than an amazing hub guard that can mess up my frame

|