hub problem

Related:
Create New Tag

1/19/2010 6:07 PM

My sealed front hub keeps coming loose and rattling. Every time tighten it it just loosens up again. Is this a problem or would i be fine if i just kept tightening it everytime it comes loose?

|

1/19/2010 6:08 PM

oh shit man u need to get a whole new bike

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

1/19/2010 6:08 PM

just cum on it. that'll tighten it up

|

crystal meth

1/19/2010 6:09 PM

what hub??

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

1/19/2010 6:10 PM

Harry95 wrote:

just cum on it. that'll tighten it up

naw i tried that and even that didnt help

|

1/19/2010 6:10 PM

i dont no im stupid

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

1/19/2010 6:10 PM

yaya2893 wrote:

i dont no im stupid

and fat haaha jk

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

1/19/2010 6:11 PM

carjakester wrote:

what hub??

just a stock premium sealed ive had for about 5 days

|

1/19/2010 6:12 PM

Harry95 wrote:

just cum on it. that'll tighten it up

C@RT3R wrote:

naw i tried that and even that didnt help

when u tighten it does it get tight and then u go a little bit more then its loose ? if so its stripped

|

"go high, touch the sky"

1/19/2010 6:13 PM

Harry95 wrote:

just cum on it. that'll tighten it up

C@RT3R wrote:

naw i tried that and even that didnt help

huss wrote:

when u tighten it does it get tight and then u go a little bit more then its loose ? if so its stripped

nope just comes loose wen im riding.

|

1/19/2010 6:14 PM

C@RT3R wrote:

naw i tried that and even that didnt help

huss wrote:

when u tighten it does it get tight and then u go a little bit more then its loose ? if so its stripped

C@RT3R wrote:

nope just comes loose wen im riding.

lock tite it

|

"go high, touch the sky"

1/19/2010 6:17 PM

huss wrote:

when u tighten it does it get tight and then u go a little bit more then its loose ? if so its stripped

C@RT3R wrote:

nope just comes loose wen im riding.

huss wrote:

lock tite it

if i have any il try that

|

1/19/2010 6:23 PM

hey are you gr@nts friend that has the seat? haha i can get some locktite for you to borrow at ez if you want

|

Love Life,Ride BMX The Road Goes On Forever And The Party Never Ends
If your not living on the Edge , your taking up too much space!!

1/19/2010 6:33 PM

freeagent72 wrote:

hey are you gr@nts friend that has the seat? haha i can get some locktite for you to borrow at ez if you want

haha ya u want it

|

1/20/2010 2:12 PM

freeagent72 wrote:

hey are you gr@nts friend that has the seat? haha i can get some locktite for you to borrow at ez if you want

C@RT3R wrote:

haha ya u want it

yeah, mine is fallin apart. like real talk. haha

|

Love Life,Ride BMX The Road Goes On Forever And The Party Never Ends
If your not living on the Edge , your taking up too much space!!