hub spring

Related:
Create New Tag

2/26/2016 1:46 PM

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQY-VKd1muCpT1mYwQ7s-qJsDYuww4U6omK0zOQ8qz_NtRcPKsE[/img]

Anyone knows how to make one of these?
Snapped mine today

|

2/26/2016 3:56 PM

A broken link/image post attempt?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/26/2016 3:57 PM

Buy a new one OR get a stiff wire and bend it up.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/26/2016 4:16 PM

This is what his image is, just the spring though

Photo

You might as well just buy a new one. Do you have any shops near you? They might have one. I'd say get one off a mailorder site but I'm not sure if they'd charge you more than the spring is worth to ship it...

I tried rigging one together before to fix up an old hub before and tried using a the ring to a keychain and it fit, but didn't compress the pawls properly. Small rubber bands can work for a very short time too but they get shredded pretty quick.

|

2/26/2016 7:36 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

This is what his image is, just the spring though

Photo

You might as well just buy a new one. Do you have any shops near you? ...more

THIS.

I managed to see it when I did a little tinkering.

Rubber bands have worked for some. I was always curious about using a suspension dust seal spring if I could find one that would work, at least as a metal "rubber band" type of deal.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/27/2016 7:08 AM

Thanks guys
I guess ill have to order one

|