hubguards for Ezra wheelset?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/18/2011 4:11 PM

just wondering if anyone knows anything on this. also, heard the Shadow Raptor hubguards fit in the front? someone confirm this.

|

10/18/2011 4:37 PM

I don't see why a Raptor one wouldn't work on the front

for the rear, most designs should work fine

|

twitter

PROBZ

10/18/2011 8:15 PM

How is the wheelset are the hubs sealed does ot engage nice etc.

|

10/19/2011 6:29 AM

ocbullyboy wrote:

How is the wheelset are the hubs sealed does ot engage nice etc.

First, learn how to use the internet.
Second, go HERE and read the specs on the wheels and reviews (along with mine) to have your questions answered.
Third, the wheels are amazing. roll forever. engagement is great

|

10/19/2011 6:51 AM

The shadow guards should fit.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

10/19/2011 9:20 AM

First youre a little douchebag cunt I did read the reviews but I prefer to ask someone they actually owns it to reading the reviews on the site that sells said product so stop being a cunt thank you

|

10/19/2011 10:03 AM

ocbullyboy wrote:

First youre a little douchebag cunt I did read the reviews but I prefer to ask someone they actually owns it to reading the reviews on the site that sells said product so stop being a cunt thank you

Just wow...

|

twitter

PROBZ

10/19/2011 11:35 AM

ocbullyboy wrote:

Lol u dumb. silly

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

10/19/2011 11:53 AM

Oh yeah I'm rubber youre glue whatever you say bounces off me sticks to you breaking out the big guns now

|

10/19/2011 12:31 PM

ocbullyboy wrote:

I do own the wheels and I DID leave a review on said site regarding my experience with the product. Also, I do not work for, nor am I affiliated with Vein or Ezra in any way shape or form. I'm in management for a soft drink distributor. Sooooooooo... you failed to read that they do indeed have sealed bearings AND you failed to understand the definition of the word "review"... you sir have FAILED miserably. Thank YOU... and have a nice day!
:D

|

10/19/2011 1:47 PM

ocbullyboy wrote:

oh... almost forgot...
you mad bro?

|

10/19/2011 10:24 PM

ocbullyboy wrote:

bmx214 wrote:

oh... almost forgot...
you mad bro?

lmao!

|

A bike is not a bike if it doesn't have air in the tires.
Bike Check
BSD Front Street Hub Review
Primo Mix Review
Why You WEAR a mouthguard!
Refs.
\BMX-1995/