huhh??

Related:
Create New Tag

1/4/2018 10:04 PM

whay is everyone leaving sponsors????

|

1/5/2018 1:01 AM

Because being sponsored isn't cool brah...

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

1/5/2018 2:29 AM

the year is over and a lot of contract signings don’t get offered or accepted for the new year . It’s not that pros are suddenly going to stop riding . It just happens .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/5/2018 4:39 AM

Trey Jones is now pro for subrosa

|

Hmmm

1/5/2018 5:24 AM

Edman123 wrote:

Trey Jones is now pro for subrosa

Not surprised by this considering where he lives, he's basically down the street from Sparkys Distro

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

1/5/2018 7:00 AM

I remember reading an article about Trey leaving Cult that said apparently the end of the year is the time for contracts/people to start expiring and looking to get into something different.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

1/5/2018 12:41 PM

Because they decide to do something else, or the sponsors do.

Sponsorship is a job. So it is like changing jobs.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/6/2018 7:47 AM

I think trey fits pretty good with subrosa. I'm excited to see what his new frame will look like. I hope it has a wishbone.

|

1/6/2018 11:13 AM

Some kids just think sponsorships = free stuff. Why would anyone ditch free stuff?!

But it basically means you're a salesman and it can be hard work. Some companies practically buy your soul and turn you into a puppet. *CoughMafiaCough*

|

1/7/2018 12:53 AM

Jabe Jones left fbm quite a while ago and is on the subrosa am team too. You'd all be surprised how many riders rode for fbm before they had recognition.
Trey's been riding for shadow for a fair while so it makes sense really.

|

1/7/2018 1:39 AM

Most are on single year deals. It is really rare for riders to sign multiple year deals. You just don’t hear about them renewing deals, only if they transfer to another company.

|

1/7/2018 2:42 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Jabe Jones left fbm quite a while ago and is on the subrosa am team too. You'd all be surprised how many riders rode for fbm ...more

I thought Trey picked up fit and shadow at the same time?

|

Hmmm

1/8/2018 9:14 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Jabe Jones left fbm quite a while ago and is on the subrosa am team too. You'd all be surprised how many riders rode for fbm ...more

I'm not one to talk up TCU, but there is a Crandall interview that they talk about this on it. Or it was the Van Homan one-both were there.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura