i beat up a scooter rider (csb)

Related:
Create New Tag

4/28/2014 10:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/28/2014 10:49 PM

i was at my local skatepark, just chillin and ridin with the other locals. There was a small group of scooter riders, and they were just getting in the way constantly. A couple of us bmx riders went over to talk to them and told em to look around before dropping in and take turns and let others have a run in the bowl. but these scooter kids just started talking shit. they were just like "fuck you, whatever." And they just went back to snaking everyone. The other bmx riders just went back, but I wasn't having it. So I grabbed one of the snotty kids and literally hurled him into the bowl like i was throwing a heavy rock. He hit his head and started bleeding everywhere, and i was like "alright..anyone else?" All the scooter kids ran out of there. We bmxers left soon after too just in case the cops would show up. so...EVERYONE just left this scooter kid bleeding in the bottom of the bowl. who knows what happened to him..LOL

tldr: I beat up an annoying scooter kid at the skatepark and he's probably dead now

|

4/28/2014 11:07 PM

People like you disgust me. Way to set an example you fucking cunt.

But looking at your name, you are probably a troll so go stick a peg in your ass

|

Bruh

4/28/2014 11:22 PM

Wow. I couldn't care how many times a kid snaked me, I would never do that. Fuck you. All respect lost you cheap piece of fucking shit. I've tried to somewhat clean up my language here but no. I hope you are arrested in the most cruelly ironic way possible.

|

4/28/2014 11:23 PM

pics or it didn't happen.

Also, let me get this straight.. You, a bmx rider, wielding a bmx bike at your local skate park, in your town, beat someone up? Let's see if I can keep this from being a novel. First off, you're a fucking idiot. Second, you're a fucking idiot. Third, fourth & fifth? You bet your ass you're a fucking idiot. Now sixth, you're on a bmx bike, and people saw it. You know bad that makes bmx look right? Wait no you don't. People will see "bmx rider assaults kid at skate park" or something worse if the media has any say in it, and knowing people.. They'll generalize bmx as a whole, and see it as a bad thing to have at the park, and kick bikes out. Way to go, you just got bmx kicked out of the park! Seventh thing, you don't think they're NOT going to find you? You live in the town, you ride a bmx bike, and you also go to said park. You don't think cops & stuff were called and will be on the look out for somebody on a bmx bike matching your appearance or anything? You're pretty screwed. And if that kid suffers brain damage or anything for your "heroic attempt at looking like a badass" then you're fucked, because tons of charges can & will be pressed, and if you're over 18 & he's a minor, you're even more fucked. And to add insult to injury, you brag about it online too.

I don't give a shit if he was a scooterer & snaking you, that's too far. At worst, just start cutting him off, maybe "accidentally" run into him lightly a few times, don't fucking nearly kill the kid, dipshit.

Also given your location on here, wouldn't it just suck if someone forwarded this to the police? Lawlorskates.

|

4/28/2014 11:27 PM

alright......seeing that you guys are taking my post really seriously, i think it's time to clear things up. It's late at night and I'm doing homework. I thought I would just have some fun and troll a little. I've never even ridden a skatepark my entire life. I wouldn't beat a little kid up. Well, I'm glad you guys care...faith in humanity restored?

|

4/28/2014 11:29 PM

Photo
|

4/29/2014 12:12 AM

Photo
|

4/29/2014 4:19 AM

jokeloony wrote:

alright......seeing that you guys are taking my post really seriously, i think it's time to clear things up. It's late at ...more

if you are here to troll, then clearly you dont know what youre doing. you had a great oppotunity to really piss everyone else off, couldda been an alright troll... so yeah, 1 - bad idea to post shit like this, 2 - if it is a troll, at least keep it going! you fail at trolling

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

4/29/2014 5:37 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote: Photo

this

|

4/29/2014 6:34 AM

You are a bad trol man.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/29/2014 9:26 AM

*high fives you*

thats just funny.

but you did probably give riders a bad name or whatever and stuff.

and you shoulda just ran your mouth until someone hit you then beat em down

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

4/29/2014 9:35 AM

natekiefer wrote: Photo

I don't think you know what that is supposed to be for.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/29/2014 1:24 PM

- Spamming
Spamming is a quick way to being locked. This includes: advertising, posting multiple threads,trolling , making posts with no relevance to the conversation and to the site or posting the same thread repeatedly. There is no need to clog the site with useless garbage.

Fuck you.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

4/29/2014 2:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/29/2014 2:08 PM

Someone's getting crucified !!! Upside down

|