i cant 540...

Related:
Create New Tag

2/2/2010 9:53 AM

bring the hate and discuss how to help me get there...

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

2/2/2010 9:55 AM

Try to let the lip pop your rear end it gives you a little extra dipness I am not consistent with fives but when I land them I usually avoid trying to spin and let the spin happen.
If that makes sense.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

2/2/2010 9:56 AM

I can't 90

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

2/2/2010 10:06 AM

Liam163 wrote:

I can't 90

stop playing skate2 so much and ride your bike more then...

|

2/2/2010 10:06 AM

funtington wrote:

Try to let the lip pop your rear end it gives you a little extra dipness I am not consistent with fives but when I land them I usually avoid trying to spin and let the spin happen.
If that makes sense.

do you spin them flat or off axis?

|

2/2/2010 10:09 AM

Liam163 wrote:

I can't 90

ridebmxnc wrote:

stop playing skate2 so much and ride your bike more then...

haha! I've ridden twice in the past 3, almost 4 months cos of the weather so Skate 2 is where it's at right now.

Oh and it was I joke, I can 90! haha and 180, sometimes 270

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

2/2/2010 10:13 AM

well when i was trying to learn 3's. my friends told me to go for a 540 and it made it alot easier.

so go for a 720 i guess and the 540 should come.

i doubt itll work but it deffonately helped me alot

|

i love fat chicks <3

2/2/2010 10:20 AM

Join the club hahaha i cant even fakie out of a 180 yet

|

united states army

refs:nshs2010, carjakester,8=D,orgy,dallybiker45,RedCrayon,Southernrider,thor_davis, Andysubrosa8,gstring02,dirtjumper202,bdk1313,blake el gingero(x2)

2/2/2010 10:24 AM

devyn wrote:

well when i was trying to learn 3's. my friends told me to go for a 540 and it made it alot easier.

so go for a 720 i guess and the 540 should come.

i doubt itll work but it deffonately helped me alot

ive done a couple 7s, without rolling away but i cant spin a 5 on a quarter to save my life.

|

2/2/2010 10:37 AM

You should just do a 900. It's better.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

2/2/2010 10:38 AM

i got the rotation but when i go to fakie i mess up, its just like a three look at your butt but dont stop looking

|

2/2/2010 11:17 AM

funtington wrote:

If that makes sense.

ridebmxnc wrote:

I would say I am dipped out alot all the way tell a little past 360 then reallllllllllllllly bitch out and drop the rear end. To be honest I should not even be tipping here haha I have landed like five, and never do them on a qaurter I always do fly out. Just look underneath your shoulder and keep looking.

|

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

2/2/2010 11:19 AM

Huck it?

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

Huck it?

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

Huck it?

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

2/2/2010 11:22 AM

funtington wrote:

If that makes sense.

ridebmxnc wrote:

funtington wrote:

I would say I am dipped out alot all the way tell a little past 360 then reallllllllllllllly bitch out and drop the rear end. To be honest I should not even be tipping here haha I have landed like five, and never do them on a qaurter I always do fly out. Just look underneath your shoulder and keep looking.

lol... i always try to spin them flat out of a quarter and i cant get enough pop to spin all the way. i just started trying a nose dive 3's so getting nosed in is still awkward to me...

|

2/2/2010 11:29 AM

ridebmxnc wrote:

funtington wrote:

ridebmxnc wrote:

lol... i always try to spin them flat out of a quarter and i cant get enough pop to spin all the way. i just started trying a nose dive 3's so getting nosed in is still awkward to me...

I thought you were doing air out 5's I was sitting here thinking holly balls that's gnar.
I cannot do a un-dipped out spin while jumping. Riding street like stair sets my spins look like shit, sorry if this is conceited but I have really dipped three's on fly out.

Doing them dumped out is all about letting your rear end get "bumped" when you hit the lip just let your momentum get going downwards in the frontend.

|

2/2/2010 11:34 AM

funtington wrote:

ridebmxnc wrote:

funtington wrote:

I thought you were doing air out 5's I was sitting here thinking holly balls that's gnar.
I cannot do a un-dipped out spin while jumping. Riding street like stair sets my spins look like shit, sorry if this is conceited but I have really dipped three's on fly out.

Doing them dumped out is all about letting your rear end get "bumped" when you hit the lip just let your momentum get going downwards in the frontend.

no... thats what i'm talking about. i meant flat like i try to air out and spin a flat rotation like i was doing a 3 off a box instead of getting off axis and dipping in.

|

2/2/2010 11:56 AM

prophet wrote:

Join the club hahaha i cant even fakie out of a 180 yet

lol fail much??buy a freecoaster...then maybe u fakie easier

|

DTA
Refs: Ridebmx456(3),irideafly(2), Mike E

2/2/2010 12:09 PM

dont worry, im stuck on flat 3's, well once again i havent been riding very long lol

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

2/2/2010 12:41 PM

sucks dude keep trying i just spin you just gotta think 5 not 3

|

just say no to flips

2/2/2010 12:58 PM

0tk wrote:

lol fail much??buy a freecoaster...then maybe u fakie easier

hahahaha no.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

2/2/2010 1:41 PM

bmxer10 wrote:

dont worry, im stuck on flat 3's, well once again i havent been riding very long lol

any tips for flat 3's? not 360 tiretaps, ewwww they are ugly as hell.

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

2/2/2010 3:39 PM

The easiest thing to learn 5's on is a wedge/bank. I spin off axis, spinning it flat isn't going to happen learning them most likely. Not really much else I can say.

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

2/2/2010 3:51 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Huck it?

i agree

|

2/2/2010 3:55 PM

me either

|