i cant ride yes!

Related:
Create New Tag

10/12/2009 9:55 AM

lol my crank threads have gone so bad my pedal just falls out i might put my snafu 13s on even tho they broken lol


ordering stuff in a min im going to find a spacer for snafus


it actully just pushes in and out lol if u want a pic i can get i can even get a vid lol

|

Biggest troll.

10/12/2009 9:57 AM

thats funny as balls i wanna see a vid

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

10/12/2009 11:09 AM

why not just rethread them?

|

I ride 2 wheelers for stacks.

10/12/2009 11:10 AM

Achin 4 Bacon wrote:

why not just rethread them?

dumb suggestion the pedal threads will be 2 small and they wont fit

|

i was kwbike.co
i run brakes. wanna fight about it?
shithawks are the future

10/12/2009 11:12 AM

Achin 4 Bacon wrote:

why not just rethread them?

cornholio wrote:

dumb suggestion the pedal threads will be 2 small and they wont fit

..You can find a tap the same size as the pedals threads I promise you..

|

I ride 2 wheelers for stacks.

10/12/2009 11:12 AM

but... his pedals already fall out, read buddy

|

RIDE TILL I DIE

10/12/2009 11:17 AM

Achin 4 Bacon wrote:

why not just rethread them?

cornholio wrote:

dumb suggestion the pedal threads will be 2 small and they wont fit

Achin 4 Bacon wrote:

..You can find a tap the same size as the pedals threads I promise you..

i promise you that if his pedals already fall out then it wont work

|

i was kwbike.co
i run brakes. wanna fight about it?
shithawks are the future

10/12/2009 11:18 AM

cornholio wrote:

dumb suggestion the pedal threads will be 2 small and they wont fit

Achin 4 Bacon wrote:

..You can find a tap the same size as the pedals threads I promise you..

cornholio wrote:

i promise you that if his pedals already fall out then it wont work

he has a point ol' chap

|

RIDE TILL I DIE

10/12/2009 11:37 AM

meh i can get a vid but id have to post on youtube lol i will tomoz babeys cuz its dark and yeah if i like pull pedal in just comes easily out lol

|

Biggest troll.