i don't like maximus bikes

Related:
Create New Tag

4/3/2015 6:26 PM

Like the title said I don't like him he just a lame kid who thinks he all that in a bag of chips he is nothing but a fake his story are stupid his YouTube videos are gay lame and boring just like him and his punk butt buddies. He sucks in bmx so does his friends I really don't like him I freaking hate maximumbikes and everything about him his post on vitalbmx just so stupid his viedos suck monkeys butt. You just a lame ass college kid I hope you break bones get arrested fail in school spend a night in jail eat that nasty food get bullied don't drop the soap. You just a big jerk that you think you better then everybody but you not fake ass chubby fat boy you need to go to McDonald's eat everything so you can get fat and not ride bmx no more and just die fatty I don't have anything else to say because you just a waste of my Damn time.devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil :evdevil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick devil devil devil sick devil sick devil sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick devil devil devil devil devil devil you make me sick.

|

4/3/2015 6:32 PM

Photo

|

4/3/2015 6:34 PM

Well then

|

4/3/2015 6:38 PM

se il vous plaît laissez-moi vous pénètre

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

4/3/2015 6:42 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

se il vous plaît laissez-moi vous pénètre

Nice french attempt!
Correct : S'il vous plaît

|

4/3/2015 6:54 PM

Csb

|

4/3/2015 7:40 PM

So the wedding is off then ?

|

Old,stupid,and funny.

4/4/2015 7:08 AM

Um...BMX is about fun. If he is having fun, what does it matter to you?

Kids are stupid.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/5/2015 5:57 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Kids are stupid.

Exactly I'm already hating this kid.

|

We out here breathing. -Bert

4/7/2015 9:18 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Kids are stupid.

iFit wrote:

Exactly I'm already hating this kid.

He seems incredibly butthurt about the whole scenario.

BUTTHURT.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/7/2015 10:31 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/7/2015 10:38 AM

Wow, guess the retard clinic let one out too early!

Don't like me? Think I suck at riding, then let's play BIKE and settle this.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

4/8/2015 1:45 PM

I'm a punk butt buddy.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

4/14/2015 11:00 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Don't like me? Think I suck at riding, then let's play BIKE and settle ...more

Shut the he'll up punk you just trash in bmx sell your bike

|

4/14/2015 12:40 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

acedog890 wrote:

I don't care if I'm better than you at BMX, but I know that I'm better at the English language.

cunt

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

4/14/2015 12:44 PM

Dude I'm in only 11 years im talking English class bum

|

4/14/2015 5:06 PM

Usually when a 11 year old kid says " I don't like something "
means "He loves it"
Sound like you have a little admirer?? Maximus

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

4/15/2015 11:43 AM

Brian_Griffin wrote:

Usually when a 11 year old kid says " I don't like something "
means "He loves it"
Sound like you have a little admirer?? ...more

I figured he was only 11, or retarded. Either one. haha

I definitely do, sorry you're in love with me you prepubescent moron.

Is it too late for an abortion on this one?

I'm just kidding, because honestly i couldn't care less what people say about me on an internet forum, it made me laugh so good job.

|

4/15/2015 12:34 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I don't care if I'm better than you at BMX, but I know that I'm better at the English language.

cunt

#rekt

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

4/15/2015 8:24 PM

acedog890 wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

cunt

Stocksy wrote:

#rekt

#rektindarektum

|

4/16/2015 1:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2015 1:52 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

acedog890 wrote:

Photo
do it.
|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

4/16/2015 5:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2015 5:27 PM

M8 maximus doesn't like the pp in his butt, get over it, i know you're at an experimental age but couldn't you chose someone like Secretbmx (your neighbor)? He's up for stuff like that, he also has one Dragon of a dick wink

|

"It's like riding someone's bike and they got the same frame" -Four
Refs:Four x4,tomdon x5,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/17/2015 9:43 AM

Does anyone else think Barrack Obama kinda looks like Gus Fring from Breaking Bad??

|

4/17/2015 2:09 PM

half of the internet thinks that

|

4/17/2015 7:50 PM

sbc785 wrote:

half of the internet thinks that

i didn't make the connection til now.

|

4/17/2015 8:25 PM

Hey I'm sorry of making a post about you it was wrong I'm really sorry I do like you I think your videos are cool. I think you will be a cool friend to ride with and hangout if I was your age hope you accept my apology. sad sad sad

|

4/17/2015 8:38 PM

acedog890 wrote:

Hey I'm sorry of making a post about you it was wrong I'm really sorry I do like you I think your videos are cool. I think you ...more

It's okay dude, i really didn't care at all. It's all good.

|

4/17/2015 8:41 PM

acedog890 wrote:

Hey I'm sorry of making a post about you it was wrong I'm really sorry I do like you I think your videos are cool. I think you ...more

Did you just go on a rant and attempt to destroy this kids character just to apologize a few hours later? That's pretty ridiculous.

|

4/21/2015 2:15 PM

I like your vids MB , reminds me of when I was young and having fun.

|

4/22/2015 1:08 PM

Skullmunch wrote:

I like your vids MB , reminds me of when I was young and having fun.

Thanks dude, we should be making some more real soon. We are wanting to shoot one this week at imperial with LJ

|