i have 70.00 that burning my pocket what to buy.

Related:
Create New Tag

2/6/2014 8:55 PM

Ok I have 70.00 to spent on something that would be in the price range 70 under no more. What I'm looking is seat tires stem bars 2pc and 4pc does anybody has bone deth Sean burns dead men bars if so what your price.

|

2/6/2014 9:01 PM

What do you NEED though? If you don't NEED something new, I would save it for when you do.

|

2/6/2014 9:14 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

What do you NEED though? If you don't NEED something new, I would save it for when you do.

I'm looking for the Sean burns dead men bars. Bone deth only has the cheeseburger color on sale for 59.99 plus shipping is 10.00 so it like 70.08. Basically I just need a 1 plus 4.95 for the card free.

|

2/6/2014 9:18 PM

Fbmbmxer22 wrote:

I'm looking for the Sean burns dead men bars. Bone deth only has the cheeseburger color on sale for 59.99 plus shipping is ...more

You're missing what I'm saying.. What's wrong with your bars now? Do you NEED the bars? I'm not telling you to NOT get new bars, but there's nothing wrong with them, I'd wait. Spend the money on something else you might NEED like if you have a broken part or part that's about to break, worn out tires, stuff like that. Don't buy something just because you have money to burn

I would just save it if I were you in case next week you break something and then have no money, see what I mean? Unless you're wanting to change the geometry up on your bars, then go for it. What bars do you have now?

|

2/6/2014 9:31 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Fbmbmxer22 wrote:

I'm looking for the Sean burns dead men bars. Bone deth only has the cheeseburger color on sale for 59.99 plus shipping is ...more

sundaybmxRR wrote:

You're missing what I'm saying.. What's wrong with your bars now? Do you NEED the bars? I'm not telling you to NOT get new ...more

Ok your right I just brought the hyrone bars. The bars I have now stolen bars. just want them because I never rode a 4pc bars before i want to be like Sean burns JK he is my favorite rider. This is kidbmx0000. This is my friend account here on.

|

2/6/2014 9:33 PM

Fbmbmxer22 wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

You're missing what I'm saying.. What's wrong with your bars now? Do you NEED the bars? I'm not telling you to NOT get new ...more

Fbmbmxer22 wrote:

Ok your right I just brought the hyrone bars. The bars I have now stolen bars. just want them because I never rode a 4pc bars ...more

Then why didn't you post as yourself?

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

2/6/2014 9:38 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Fbmbmxer22 wrote:

Ok your right I just brought the hyrone bars. The bars I have now stolen bars. just want them because I never rode a 4pc bars ...more

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Then why didn't you post as yourself?

Idk I was to lazy to log him out and sign me in.

|

2/6/2014 10:02 PM

i just dropped 90 bucks on those deadman bars, I hope they are really good

|

2/6/2014 10:03 PM

in before secret posts and tells you to go see if she has anything you need or like.

.....oops.

|

2/6/2014 10:06 PM

bikect wrote:

i just dropped 90 bucks on those deadman bars, I hope they are really good

Where did you buy the bars at and what color did you get.

|

2/6/2014 10:08 PM

SecretBMX wrote:

in before secret posts and tells you to go see if she has anything you need or like.

.....oops.

Yea I seen some stuff on your site that I like i will keep you in mind next time when I need something.

|

2/6/2014 10:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/6/2014 10:25 PM

i got the bars from dans in chrome(i wanted black), I needed 9 rise and the bone death site was more for the black ones.

|

2/6/2014 10:38 PM

bikect wrote:

i got the bars from dans in chrome(i wanted black), I needed 9 rise and the bone death site was more for the black ones.

Should of gotten the cheeseburger color it 59.99 for both v1 and v2. I might get now just to have before they none in stock. I might get the v1 to same wight.

|

2/7/2014 3:32 AM

Save that money and spend it when you need.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/7/2014 8:06 AM

Fuck bike parts, buy beer

|

It’s all bmx