i have semi sealed bearings and ive blown em out twice

Related:
Create New Tag

6/5/2011 1:48 PM

ok i have got a wtp reason 2011 3 months ago the crappy semi sealed bearings have blown twice and im getting a new wheel could this have a high chance in happening again?

|

6/5/2011 1:51 PM

not if you get a seally fulled wheel, get something good like an odyssey hazard lite complete back wheel, pricy but worth it

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

6/6/2011 1:21 PM

mccarthy04 wrote:

not if you get a seally fulled wheel, get something good like an odyssey hazard lite complete back wheel, pricy but worth it

phoned up the guys who i got my bike from and they r getting me a sealed wheel for free idk what one tho but ill tell u at the end of the week hopefully

|

6/6/2011 1:24 PM

did you start enough threads to tell us? holy shit half a page lol

|

6/6/2011 1:25 PM

how are you blowing your bearings out of your wheel? you might need to tighten your axle?

|

6/7/2011 5:00 AM

was this a complete?

|

Brennan Huff: "I'm so scared right now. I'm just gonna to do what's sensible, I'm gonna file for unemployment. Then I'm gonna try to get a job at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, because they got an excellent corporate structure and they... *they* give *you* the tools to be your own boss."

6/7/2011 8:39 AM

Even a Nitrous Double Shot will do the job

|

twitter

PROBZ

6/11/2011 2:09 PM

sry about loads of threads stupid computer did it.... ive got a new wheel for free saltplus 20" cassete wheel amazing sealed bearings my old wheel was just faulty so i shud have no worries smile bikes perfect now

|

6/11/2011 2:14 PM

Dannykobra wrote:

was this a complete?

yes it came on the bike it was just faulty

|

6/11/2011 2:14 PM

MonsterBMX69 wrote:

did you start enough threads to tell us? holy shit half a page lol

sorry my internet is stupid so is my computer it froze as i posted it sad

|

6/11/2011 2:15 PM

mccarthy04 wrote:

got a new saltplus cassete hub and rim decent and had no aprobs

|