i just brought a hoffman Ontic EL on Craigslist.

Related:
Create New Tag

12/7/2013 12:19 PM

Hi guys I just brought 2012 hoffman ontic el custom from Craigslist it a hoffman ontic el with fit and odyssey parts here the pics of the bike Photo

Photo

|

12/7/2013 12:25 PM

How much did you pay for it?

|

12/7/2013 12:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/7/2013 12:35 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

I paid 150 plus I give couple of my parts like kink badger bars and stolen forks. Was that a good deal because he wanted 250.00

|

12/7/2013 12:35 PM

not bad

|

12/7/2013 12:37 PM

ComplicatedStreetBmx wrote:

not bad

Yea I thought it was great deal that why i bought it. Is hoffman ontic good bikes

|

12/7/2013 12:39 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

kidbmx0000 wrote:

I paid 150 plus I give couple of my parts like kink badger bars and stolen forks. Was that a good deal because he wanted 250.00

Honestly, that was a pretty bad deal. And what parts on it are Fit/Odyssey?

|

12/7/2013 12:44 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

kidbmx0000 wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

Why did say that for. If is or not fit Odyssey pats I don't care because I was getting new parts for it anyway

|

12/7/2013 12:50 PM

kidbmx0000 wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

kidbmx0000 wrote:

Why did say that for. If is or not fit Odyssey pats I don't care because I was getting new parts for it anyway

he says that because most of the parts are stock. or cheap aftermarket parts. like the frame and forks and cranks are cheap and the sprocket looks to be a stolen class ring. which is cheap. unless the wheels are decent you got ripped off

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

12/7/2013 12:56 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

kidbmx0000 wrote:

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

he says that because most of the parts are stock. or cheap aftermarket parts. like the frame and forks and cranks are cheap and the sprocket looks to be a stolen class ring. which is cheap. unless the wheels are decent you got ripped off

Haha I didn't really pay 150 bucks for this I said that to see y'all reaction y'all fell right in to it. I bought this for 65.00 because he don't ride bmx no more he ride dirt bikes he was trying sell it he said 65 for the bike. Now was that a better deal or what.

|

12/7/2013 1:15 PM

kidbmx0000 wrote:

Haha I didn't really pay 150 bucks for this I said that to see y'all reaction y'all fell right in to it. I bought this for 65.00 because he don't ride bmx no more he ride dirt bikes he was trying sell it he said 65 for the bike. Now was that a better deal or what.

I think your full of shit and just don't want to look retarded

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/7/2013 1:19 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

kidbmx0000 wrote:

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

But I really paid 65.00 for the bike

|

12/7/2013 1:20 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

kidbmx0000 wrote:

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

I second this.

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

12/7/2013 1:24 PM

Dude I'm not full of crap it I just said that to see your guys reaction. I really did pay 65 for the bike

|

12/7/2013 1:24 PM

oh shit lel

|

12/7/2013 1:32 PM

kidbmx0000 wrote:

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

I second this.

I triple this

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

12/7/2013 1:32 PM

ultrasonic wrote:

oh shit lel

What?

|

12/7/2013 1:34 PM

Ok what is y'all talking about

|

12/7/2013 1:54 PM

im with them u just dont want to look bad for overpaying. but anyways again if its completely stock you still didnt make off as well as you think you did. its probably 300 new when he bought it a couple years ago. sooo i mean its whatever.

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

12/7/2013 2:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/7/2013 2:15 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

im with them u just dont want to look bad for overpaying. but anyways again if its completely stock you still didnt make off as well as you think you did. its probably 300 new when he bought it a couple years ago. sooo i mean its whatever.

I'm being honest i Did pay 65. I didn't overpay. The reason i said 150 is because o thought you guys was going say that to 65 is to low for a custom bike

|

12/7/2013 2:27 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

kidbmx0000 wrote:

I'm being honest i Did pay 65. I didn't overpay. The reason i said 150 is because o thought you guys was going say that to 65 is to low for a custom bike

first of all, i agree with collin, and second, i dont think you know what custom means

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/7/2013 2:27 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

kidbmx0000 wrote:

Sir that is far from custom.. We'll far from good custom..

|

Bang Bang bmx

12/7/2013 2:29 PM

and also, even if you DID pay 65, the parts you gave + the 65 dollars is waaaay more than that piece of shit is worth

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/7/2013 2:35 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

kidbmx0000 wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

first of all, i agree with collin, and second, i dont think you know what custom means

Yes i know what custom mean

|

12/7/2013 2:36 PM

Let's just stop making him feel bad.. You bought what you could afford now go out and ride and get good

|

Bang Bang bmx

12/7/2013 2:37 PM

well, custom definately does not describe what you bought

|

12/7/2013 2:38 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

kidbmx0000 wrote:

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

Sir that is far from custom.. We'll far from good custom..

You saying it a bad custom

|

12/7/2013 2:40 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

well, custom definately does not describe what you bought

So what did you describe what I brought since you know a lot about bmx

|

12/7/2013 2:41 PM

no, hes saying there are no real "custom"parts on there
custom meaning aftermarket, better than most of the stuff on a complete
just because its painted whack colors doesnt mean its "custom"
custom means fully built from aftermarket parts

|

12/7/2013 2:43 PM

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

Let's just stop making him feel bad.. You bought what you could afford now go out and ride and get good

Thank you. You are the only one that understand I brought because that what I can afford right now plus I'm new to bmx

|

12/7/2013 2:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/7/2013 2:46 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

no, hes saying there are no real "custom"parts on there
custom meaning aftermarket, better than most of the stuff on a complete
just because its painted whack colors doesnt mean its "custom"
custom means fully built from aftermarket parts

That why said in the future I'm going get my own parts and put on this bike.

|