i just brought a hoffman Ontic EL on Craigslist.

Related:
Create New Tag

12/7/2013 2:45 PM

that doesnt mean you have to lie though

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/7/2013 2:51 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

I'm sorry if Iie I didn't mean to I thought if I said 65 that y'all won't believe me that I paid 65 for bmx bike.

|

12/7/2013 3:33 PM

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

Let's just stop making him feel bad.. You bought what you could afford now go out and ride and get good

kidbmx0000 wrote:

Thank you. You are the only one that understand I brought because that what I can afford right now plus I'm new to bmx

I'm not saying you didn't buy what you could afford. shit my first bike was $45. I am saying that you are bullshitting that you payed $65. I don't give a fuck how much you payed. Go have fun.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/8/2013 3:26 AM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

kidbmx0000 wrote:

I'm sorry if Iie I didn't mean to I thought if I said 65 that y'all won't believe me that I paid 65 for bmx bike.

Your grammar is so horrible it is making my head hurt.

|

12/8/2013 5:37 AM

All you kids trying to seem "cool" or whatever the hell you're trying to accomplish need to cut it out. You sound purely retarded using broken English and incomplete sentences. Cut the shit and type like your parents taught you to speak.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/8/2013 6:17 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

All you kids trying to seem "cool" or whatever the hell you're trying to accomplish need to cut it out. You sound purely ...more

Woah chuck calm down buddy

R u gunna cum 2 p9 on da 23erd er wut?

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/8/2013 7:49 AM

First of all i type this on my phone so yea keep calm and ride your bmx bike. When I type what I'm going to say it seem to sound right then when I submitted then everybody talk crap about it I think I mess up on one thing. About I didn't mean to lie I know that don't make sense. I was trying to say was I paid 65.00 for that bike the reason Iie about it is because if I told you guys I paid 65 for a bike you won't believe me. I thought if I said that I paid more for this bike that y'all would believe me. But I guess i was wrong because everybody was talking crap about me that I got rip off that I wasted my money on this bike people said it wasn't a custom bmx bike it was stock with aftermarket parts. When I told them that i really didn't paid 150 for this bike then they said something I can't remember.

|