i just landed.

Related:
Create New Tag

2/3/2011 2:57 AM

hop bars :D
i learnt them out of banks with 29" bars and i got my new colony dagger 28" and now i can hop bar. ill get video soonwink

|

2/3/2011 2:59 AM

You never got that video of the tailwhip, that i asked for sad

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

2/3/2011 3:29 AM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

You never got that video of the tailwhip, that i asked for sad

sad ive had school and hadnt been able to ride because of the weather. ill get some on the weekend.
|

2/3/2011 4:47 AM

I landed my first hop bar a couple months ago. i haven't been able to ride since and i'm sure i've lost them by now sad but still, it's a great feeling. congrats bruh

|

Bikes, boards, and boobs. FTEHW

2/3/2011 5:20 AM

nice bro get a vid of it

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

2/3/2011 6:24 AM

good for you, feeling that accomplishment of a successful trick being done is the ultimate feeling.

|

Brennan Huff: "I'm so scared right now. I'm just gonna to do what's sensible, I'm gonna file for unemployment. Then I'm gonna try to get a job at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, because they got an excellent corporate structure and they... *they* give *you* the tools to be your own boss."

2/3/2011 8:46 AM

edit please?

|

Bike Check!!!!!!!

Im a peruvian motherfucker

2/3/2011 12:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2011 12:02 PM

I learned them too! They are surprisingly easy

|

2/3/2011 12:17 PM

i learned tuck to fakies yesterday. i want to tuck to fakie, to fakie back up the other quarter on the other side to hop bar. hard to explain on the e net

|

2/3/2011 12:53 PM

Fbm Marauder wrote:

i learned tuck to fakies yesterday. i want to tuck to fakie, to fakie back up the other quarter on the other side to hop bar. hard to explain on the e net

i know what you are talking about, fakie bar at the peak of the rollback on a ramp. its actually really easy to do those. you got it!

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

2/3/2011 2:40 PM

Fbm Marauder wrote:

Nice! you land them on a quater? I tried one but I need to go higher, look so dope

Congrats on bars

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

2/3/2011 4:19 PM

i love fakies to a quterpipe to bars out. looks so smooth.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

2/3/2011 4:37 PM

Fbm Marauder wrote:

Effting wrote:

Nice! you land them on a quater? I tried one but I need to go higher, look so dope

Congrats on bars

they are easiest on a wedge, but you just have to make sure you don't loop out on the quarter.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?