i learned something new today

Related:
Create New Tag

5/24/2011 5:39 PM

well i rode street today and decideed to try 180 bogs and 180 xups. they were freakin sweet. whatdya guys learn today??

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/24/2011 5:44 PM

nothing but last week i learned my barspins

|

check profile for refs

email: r-alejandro-b@hotmail.com

5/24/2011 5:46 PM

Ron44ald wrote:

nothing but last week i learned my barspins

gay. jk nice bro

|

Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/24/2011 5:46 PM

i learned i need to build some new trails. the ones here are so worn down you can't clear them and i took a bar to the stomach it hurt like hell.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/24/2011 5:56 PM

Spenlard wrote:

i learned i need to build some new trails. the ones here are so worn down you can't clear them and i took a bar to the stomach it hurt like hell.

nasss

|

5/24/2011 5:57 PM

i didnt really learn anything new but i landed a really clean 3 whip first try out of the bowl which was pretty sick because i rarely ever ride parks because of stupid kids and there moms

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

5/24/2011 5:58 PM

bricerbmx wrote:

i didnt really learn anything new but i landed a really clean 3 whip first try out of the bowl which was pretty sick because i rarely ever ride parks because of stupid kids and there moms

i accidently did one of those before,meant to 3 and bike got away and spunand ilanded it

|

5/25/2011 7:57 PM

i learned a tire grab. never tried it before, but once i did it it was so easy i decided to do 'em in my 180s.

The other day i tried grinding for the first time too, feeble and double peg. it was awesome.

it feels nice to learn new tricks. =]

|

5/25/2011 8:05 PM

i tried some turndown airs and got them halfway clicked, also got a few terrible lookbacks as well.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

5/25/2011 8:11 PM

i learned that i suck and should start thinking about quiting

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

5/25/2011 8:12 PM

i learned how to dodge puddles!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/25/2011 9:01 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

i tried some turndown airs and got them halfway clicked, also got a few terrible lookbacks as well.

Explain how to do Turndown Airs. I can't get them, but they look so sweet.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

5/26/2011 10:11 AM

cupovjoe wrote:

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Explain how to do Turndown Airs. I can't get them, but they look so sweet.

ride straight up the lip and then while your still faced up but at the top of your air click the turndown. once you do that the bike will twist back to normal naturally and you just ride back in.

make sure you have them on hips first though.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

5/26/2011 10:13 AM

hop 360 et

|

big man on a little bike
perfect 10s

5/26/2011 10:14 AM

That painting you bike properly is a pain in the ass. SOOOO much sanding and priming.

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

5/26/2011 10:15 AM

Mattix wrote:

That painting you bike properly is a pain in the ass. SOOOO much sanding and priming.

wrong forum dude

|

big man on a little bike
perfect 10s

5/26/2011 10:18 AM

Last night i got turndowns over a a hip. First time doing them not fly-out! That trick is so fun.

|

5/26/2011 10:31 AM

Mattix wrote:

Davo nc wrote:

wrong forum dude

How is it the wrong forum? Its what I learned.

|

Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

5/26/2011 10:33 AM

last weekend i 3d a spine for the first time, was pretty stoked!

|

5/26/2011 4:44 PM

Mattix wrote:

use stripper you fuck

|

5/26/2011 4:46 PM

jamie cole wrote:

i am afraid to even hit spines with coping anymore haha

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/26/2011 5:11 PM

Mattix wrote:

future FBM wrote:

use stripper you fuck

How about you calm the fuck down?

|

Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

5/26/2011 10:32 PM

jamie cole wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

i am afraid to even hit spines with coping anymore haha

Its not that bad :D

I did a manual to nose over this little pyramid to little tuck to fakie.
Got 3's into banks better.
Spent ages on footjams bar disasters and whips. Nope.

|

5/27/2011 3:45 AM

Mattix wrote:

future FBM wrote:

use stripper you fuck

Mattix wrote:

ha i was being a dic stripperis just a lot easier brah lol

|

5/27/2011 5:17 AM

future FBM wrote:

use stripper you fuck

Mattix wrote:

future FBM wrote:

ha i was being a dic stripperis just a lot easier brah lol

I dont think I even have strippers

|

Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.