i love how...

Related:
Create New Tag

12/28/2009 11:35 PM

There are certian people on this site, that are really no different than everyone else. But yet the new kids seem to suck their asses like they are jesus. Im not trying to be a dick or start an e-battle of epic proportions, I just find it hilarious how some kids will defend another kid to the death, over the intereweb. Know what I mean?

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

12/28/2009 11:39 PM

Same shit happens in real life.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

12/28/2009 11:45 PM

this has been said so many times
who really cares?

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

12/28/2009 11:46 PM

im not on here all day long, so i wouldnt know if its been said or not. apparently im not the first one. sorry. but its true.

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

12/28/2009 11:46 PM

also you were just ranting about how "you guys are bmxers fighting amongst yourselves" yet you're saying its stupid that a bmxer will defend another bmxer?

|

12/28/2009 11:48 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

also you were just ranting about how "you guys are bmxers fighting amongst yourselves" yet you're saying its stupid that a bmxer will defend another bmxer?

no. these noobs will defend someone to the death over the internet! they have never met half the people they defend let alone seen them ride. your reading too much into it.

|

12/28/2009 11:50 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

swwyobmx wrote:

no. these noobs will defend someone to the death over the internet! they have never met half the people they defend let alone seen them ride. your reading too much into it.

they believe what they read. again who cares honestly?
none of us are on here, what we act like on here
im not an asshole, probably the nicest person you'll meet
ask abod
i dont think theres any point in complaining (or saying anything about it) because its probably been said 100 times before.

|

12/28/2009 11:54 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

swwyobmx wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

ask abod
i dont think theres any point in complaining (or saying anything about it) because its probably been said 100 times before.

alright. whatever. not like no body on here has posted something that has already been posted before. sorry! fuck.

|

12/28/2009 11:57 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

swwyobmx wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

ask abod

Yea on here I am like "fuck you faggot," and "I fucked your mom last night." I switch it up everyonce in a while but honestly It's the internet.

also honestly this post has no relation to this thread.

also your totally right

also why did I post this

fucking faggot, funtington I fucked your mom last night.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

12/29/2009 12:26 AM

swwyobmx wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

ask abod

funtington wrote:

Yea on here I am like "fuck you faggot," and "I fucked your mom last night." I switch it up everyonce in a while but honestly It's the internet.

also honestly this post has no relation to this thread.

also your totally right

also why did I post this

fucking faggot, funtington I fucked your mom last night.

i agree with you man

|

12/29/2009 1:23 AM

exactly like noobs suck resslers dick all day long

|

"go high, touch the sky"

12/29/2009 1:32 AM

huss wrote:

exactly like noobs suck resslers dick all day long

ok? your point?

|