i need halpz

Related:
Create New Tag

5/17/2013 11:20 AM

alright so i had a bike about 3 yrs ago and i kinda want one again. i'm looking for a stock bike to start off then just build on to it, preferably 20 inch tt. any suggestions? oh and if this post is in the wrong section, i'm sorry, i'm new here lol

|

5/17/2013 11:26 AM

|

fack off

5/17/2013 11:28 AM

eh not really digging the colorways

|

5/17/2013 11:47 AM

Whats your price range?

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/17/2013 12:01 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Whats your price range?

$600 at most

|

5/17/2013 12:12 PM

|

5/17/2013 12:50 PM

id get a wethepoeple ive heard their completes are good

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/17/2013 1:37 PM

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/17/2013 1:39 PM

this may seem kinda weird but i wanna buy a cult cc00 complete and a cult os v3 frame and put the os on the complete and sell the cc00 stock frame. the os v3 is the perfect blue and its 20 inches so its pretty sick. i think i should find a for sure sale on the cc00 before i invest in this though. what do you guys say?

|

5/17/2013 1:42 PM

water wrote:

this may seem kinda weird but i wanna buy a cult cc00 complete and a cult os v3 frame and put the os on the complete and sell the cc00 stock frame. the os v3 is the perfect blue and its 20 inches so its pretty sick. i think i should find a for sure sale on the cc00 before i invest in this though. what do you guys say?

Stupid idea. The Cult CC00 is pretty crap even for the price, and that Frame wouldn't even work with that bike without needing a new headset.

Just get a complete that's in your price range.

|

5/17/2013 1:48 PM

water wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

Stupid idea. The Cult CC00 is pretty crap even for the price, and that Frame wouldn't even work with that bike without needing a new headset.

damn i really wanted the os v3. couldnt ask for a better blue and its the perfect size. whatever though thx for letting me know

|

5/17/2013 1:52 PM

water wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

No really nice complete comes in 20tt

thttp://www.danscomp.com/products-BIKES/102218/2013_Sunday_Seeley_Broadcaster_Bike.html.

I say save an extra 70 $ & get this.

|

Instagram

5/17/2013 1:55 PM

water wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

thttp://www.danscomp.com/products-BIKES/102218/2013_Sunday_Seeley_Broadcaster_Bike.html.

i haven't compared the 2, but i heard there's a pretty noticeable difference between a 20 and 20.75. idk though

|

5/17/2013 2:01 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

water wrote:

i haven't compared the 2, but i heard there's a pretty noticeable difference between a 20 and 20.75. idk though

Um... it feels a little longer but it will most likely be more comfortable for you. I mean it is preference but if you havent ridden for that long you might like a longer tt.

Whats your height it might be better to start at a 20.5 or if you know you want a 20tt then I would buy used.

|

Instagram

5/17/2013 2:02 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

water wrote:

Also, imo it felt better moving from 20 to 20.5 but it is preference.

|

Instagram

5/17/2013 2:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/17/2013 2:07 PM

|

5/17/2013 2:16 PM

hows this? http://www.albes.com/fit-bf-1-stock-bike-2013.aspx and also, how noticeable is the difference between 20 and 20.5?

|

5/17/2013 2:27 PM

water wrote:

hows this? http://www.albes.com/fit-bf-1-stock-bike-2013.aspx and also, how noticeable is the difference between 20 and 20.5?

my honest opinion is if youve got 600 to spend, spend it all, you get what you pay for man i wouldnt know ive only run between 20.8 - 21.2, at the mo i have a 20.8 and its sweet

|

5/17/2013 2:42 PM

water wrote:

Caelum Persson wrote:

my honest opinion is if youve got 600 to spend, spend it all, you get what you pay for man i wouldnt know ive only run between 20.8 - 21.2, at the mo i have a 20.8 and its sweet

well like i said, i plan on building on to it sooner or later so i'd rather not blow all my money on a bike thats gonna end up being completely changed. idk tho

|

5/17/2013 2:56 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

water wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Um... it feels a little longer but it will most likely be more comfortable for you. I mean it is preference but if you havent ridden for that long you might like a longer tt.

Whats your height it might be better to start at a 20.5 or if you know you want a 20tt then I would buy used.

well i had a 18 inch custom federal hamilton a few years ago. i was pretty tall for my age and i still liked it although other people even shorter than i was didnt like it . im 17 now and ive gotten a few inches taller which is why im aiming for a 20 inch. idk seems like it would be perfect for me but im not really sure

|

5/17/2013 8:07 PM

alright sorry for bumping this pointless post but i need help again. so im just stuck debating on what size tt i should be riding. about 3 years ago i was riding an 18inch tt. now im 17 and surely have grown since then so what would probably be best for me now? im just about 6 ft tall. i realize height doesnt matter too much and its just personal preference but idk i just wanna hear from other ppl

|

5/17/2013 8:10 PM

water wrote:

alright sorry for bumping this pointless post but i need help again. so im just stuck debating on what size tt i should be riding. about 3 years ago i was riding an 18inch tt. now im 17 and surely have grown since then so what would probably be best for me now? im just about 6 ft tall. i realize height doesnt matter too much and its just personal preference but idk i just wanna hear from other ppl

21".

And buying a complete just to upgrade it is really stupid. If you end up with a completely custom bike, you'll have wasted all the money you spend on the complete.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

5/17/2013 8:14 PM

water wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

21".

And buying a complete just to upgrade it is really stupid. If you end up with a completely custom bike, you'll have wasted all the money you spend on the complete.

well i mean its gonna be a long process of upgrades, its not like im changing out every part a month after i get it. i originally planned to get a custom right off the bat but i was told that since i was just starting to ride again after a 3 year break i shouldnt waste my money on a custom just to end up not enjoying it. but im not sure yet rly

|

5/17/2013 8:21 PM

water wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

21".

Lol, this. You could buy a after market frame and buy one of those build kit things. Or just seriously buy a used complete. check on the for sale section on here or check pinkbike or bmxmuseum or check your local craigslist.

|