i need help

Related:
Create New Tag

1/15/2010 6:09 PM

okay if u dont know the scenario:

i got a new frame, was installing the brakes when i snapped the head off of one of the bolts. we tried using an extractor bit but it just broke off inside the bolt(making things worse).

i know some of u street punks (not an insult so dont take that wrong) will just say "cut ur mounts OFF, WHO NEEDS BRAKES?" but thats not my style so dont bother. i need serious suggestions, i dont want $320 bucks to just be flushed

|

Got any questions about my attitude towards riding? Here's a good idea

My SEXY BITCH!

In the immortal words of CHRIS PEREZ- "HATAZ CAN SUCK MY KACK!"

1/15/2010 6:11 PM

huh???????

|

"go high, touch the sky"

1/15/2010 6:13 PM

show me a picture and i'll do my best to help

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

1/15/2010 6:18 PM

if the frame has removeable mounts cant you just get a new set of mounts?

|

1/15/2010 6:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:19 AM

ridebmxnc wrote:

show me a picture and i'll do my best to help

aight hows this

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Got any questions about my attitude towards riding? Here's a good idea

My SEXY BITCH!

In the immortal words of CHRIS PEREZ- "HATAZ CAN SUCK MY KACK!"

1/15/2010 6:20 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

show me a picture and i'll do my best to help

FLABMX414 wrote:

aight hows this

[LINK TO IMAGE]

that blows

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

1/15/2010 6:20 PM

iLOVEeclat wrote:

if the frame has removeable mounts cant you just get a new set of mounts?

no shit. im not a complete idiot bro. no my frame does not have removeable mounts

|

Got any questions about my attitude towards riding? Here's a good idea

My SEXY BITCH!

In the immortal words of CHRIS PEREZ- "HATAZ CAN SUCK MY KACK!"

1/15/2010 6:21 PM

that happened to me the head braking off
but i had enough sticking out so that i could just use a pair of needle nose plier to get it out

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

1/15/2010 6:22 PM

just use a drill and drill the bitch out.

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

1/15/2010 6:23 PM

get a reverse threaded drill bit and be really really careful. not an extractor bit an actual reverse threaded bit.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

1/15/2010 6:27 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

get a reverse threaded drill bit and be really really careful. not an extractor bit an actual reverse threaded bit.

good idea (and it would work) but the extractor bit that broke off inside is made out of tough steel that is eating up the bits. sooo...... can u say CLUSTER FUCK!!!

my idea right now is to just use a hack saw and cut just enough of the top of the mount to get a pair of pliars on the bolt and just twist it out. hows that sound?

|

Got any questions about my attitude towards riding? Here's a good idea

My SEXY BITCH!

In the immortal words of CHRIS PEREZ- "HATAZ CAN SUCK MY KACK!"

1/15/2010 6:29 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

get a reverse threaded drill bit and be really really careful. not an extractor bit an actual reverse threaded bit.

FLABMX414 wrote:

good idea (and it would work) but the extractor bit that broke off inside is made out of tough steel that is eating up the bits. sooo...... can u say CLUSTER FUCK!!!

my idea right now is to just use a hack saw and cut just enough of the top of the mount to get a pair of pliars on the bolt and just twist it out. hows that sound?

you can get through it.

ive had to drill through one before.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

1/15/2010 6:32 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

get a reverse threaded drill bit and be really really careful. not an extractor bit an actual reverse threaded bit.

FLABMX414 wrote:

good idea (and it would work) but the extractor bit that broke off inside is made out of tough steel that is eating up the bits. sooo...... can u say CLUSTER FUCK!!!

my idea right now is to just use a hack saw and cut just enough of the top of the mount to get a pair of pliars on the bolt and just twist it out. hows that sound?

ridebmxnc wrote:

you can get through it.

ive had to drill through one before.

cool. i'll just keep at it and hope something works. im sure im just too blinded by anger right now to see obvious things and i just complicate the things i do see. i just gotta cool down and pick up tomorrow. thanks brohas.

|

Got any questions about my attitude towards riding? Here's a good idea

My SEXY BITCH!

In the immortal words of CHRIS PEREZ- "HATAZ CAN SUCK MY KACK!"

1/15/2010 6:33 PM

FLABMX414 wrote:

good idea (and it would work) but the extractor bit that broke off inside is made out of tough steel that is eating up the bits. sooo...... can u say CLUSTER FUCK!!!

my idea right now is to just use a hack saw and cut just enough of the top of the mount to get a pair of pliars on the bolt and just twist it out. hows that sound?

ridebmxnc wrote:

you can get through it.

ive had to drill through one before.

FLABMX414 wrote:

cool. i'll just keep at it and hope something works. im sure im just too blinded by anger right now to see obvious things and i just complicate the things i do see. i just gotta cool down and pick up tomorrow. thanks brohas.

it was cool and i was happy to help until you called me a broha...

please dont ever use that word again. kthxbye

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

1/15/2010 6:35 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

you can get through it.

ive had to drill through one before.

FLABMX414 wrote:

cool. i'll just keep at it and hope something works. im sure im just too blinded by anger right now to see obvious things and i just complicate the things i do see. i just gotta cool down and pick up tomorrow. thanks brohas.

ridebmxnc wrote:

it was cool and i was happy to help until you called me a broha...

please dont ever use that word again. kthxbye

hahaha

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/15/2010 6:37 PM

FLABMX414 wrote:

cool. i'll just keep at it and hope something works. im sure im just too blinded by anger right now to see obvious things and i just complicate the things i do see. i just gotta cool down and pick up tomorrow. thanks brohas.

ridebmxnc wrote:

it was cool and i was happy to help until you called me a broha...

please dont ever use that word again. kthxbye

HyPhy wrote:

hahaha

sorry. im a product of the 90s and have lived in FL all my life. this shit slips out sometimes

|

Got any questions about my attitude towards riding? Here's a good idea

My SEXY BITCH!

In the immortal words of CHRIS PEREZ- "HATAZ CAN SUCK MY KACK!"