i need serious help with 180s

Related:
Create New Tag

7/3/2013 1:53 PM

i get the spin but when i land my bike just stops and i cant fakie out and ill put my foot down sometimes, i couldnt really get them good for you guys in the video becasue a big peace of skin ripped of the palm of my hand and it burnt like a bitch.. Ill make some more videos for you to see on friday
|

Dream - Trans red BTM 8============================================>

7/3/2013 1:57 PM

try leveling out. and lean back just a tad when you land. that will keep your momentum going and allow the smooth transition to fakie

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/3/2013 1:58 PM

Those bars are way too fucking big lol.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/3/2013 1:59 PM

Your leaning to far to the left, you might wanna try turning your bars to the right a little when your in the air to help with the fakie, also you wanna be leaning back over your rear wheel slightly to gain some momentum for the rollout.

Get some, good luck

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

7/3/2013 2:10 PM

ok thanks guys!

|

7/3/2013 2:14 PM

Time to make another how to xD

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/3/2013 2:25 PM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

This is gonna be interesting!

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

7/3/2013 2:51 PM

Weirdest thing ever. I'm calling it the (Un-180) Just carve , pull up , and push your bike with your legs
Why are you wearing gloves and a Dans shirt?

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

7/3/2013 3:03 PM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

andyferly wrote:

This is gonna be interesting!

(=

Uploading, would have been better and longer but woman should not record haha

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

7/3/2013 3:04 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Weirdest thing ever. I'm calling it the (Un-180) Just carve , pull up , and push your bike with your legs

And a huge Cult sticker?

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

7/3/2013 3:07 PM

andyferly wrote:

And a huge Cult sticker?

Roasted

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

7/3/2013 4:41 PM

um im wearing gloves because i had a cut on my palm and im wearing a dans shirt because its a shirt. Your gonna judge me of what i wear because im not good at bmx? Suck a dick and grow up.

|

7/3/2013 4:58 PM

try turning ur head faster i find that makes you not land as far to the side witch then makes it easier to fakie out

|

7/3/2013 5:20 PM

chad88 wrote:

try turning ur head faster i find that makes you not land as far to the side witch then makes it easier to fakie out

ok thanks ill try

|

7/3/2013 5:26 PM

like they have said try to level out more you can do this but keeping your shoulders level with the ground, and you also need to tuck more to get the complete spin and try to land back tire first or flat

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/3/2013 6:17 PM

FITBMX77 wrote:

um im wearing gloves because i had a cut on my palm and im wearing a dans shirt because its a shirt. Your gonna judge me of what i wear because im not good at bmx? Suck a dick and grow up.

Shut the fuck up. He was joking. Also, you need to grow. You are not strong/big enough that you can control the bike, the bike is controlling you. I beefed up this summer and grew alot! I passed that barrier and now im at a point where i rotate 180° and now i need to just practice. Also read my encouragement and gofer it

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/3/2013 6:24 PM

SickDude wrote:

Shut the fuck up. He was joking. Also, you need to grow. You are not strong/big enough that you can control the bike, the bike is controlling you. I beefed up this summer and grew alot! I passed that barrier and now im at a point where i rotate 180° and now i need to just practice. Also read my encouragement and gofer it

I agree. Shit you don't even really have to be muscular I'm not. I was half joking, your bars are too big for you that's probably what's fucking you up, your bike is almost as tall as you. I'm not saying your too small to ride a bmx bike but you should take it slow, get more familiar with your bike, proper hops and whatnot.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.