i need some help.

Related:
Create New Tag

6/7/2011 5:16 PM

i got two things one the agenda.

1. i laced my new gsport to a primo today and it has a giant ass hop in it. is there an easy way to fix this?

and

2. how do i switch the ratchet from lhd to rhd

any help would greatly be apprieciated

|

refs:JakeSalbert whirls32 BEASTASSDICKwink bobPA tony larson bmx brentrides
fondue:"BMX is like weed. You can buy bongs and pipes, but smoking is illegal. Next time tell the cop you have a prescription to bmx"
first member of the fortnight EVERJULY 1ST -14TH

6/7/2011 5:35 PM

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

6/7/2011 5:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 7:11 AM

1- You have to true it also, here is a video:

Tech Tips: BMX Wheel Truing - More BMX Videos

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

6/7/2011 5:51 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

1- You have to true it also, here is a video:

Tech Tips: BMX Wheel Truing - More BMX Videos

no hop as in up and down. not side to side

|

fondue:"BMX is like weed. You can buy bongs and pipes, but smoking is illegal. Next time tell the cop you have a prescription to bmx"

6/7/2011 6:21 PM

|

6/7/2011 6:23 PM

true it, that takes out the side to side and up and down hop

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

6/7/2011 6:27 PM

like do i tighten the side that goes down or the side that goes up

|

6/7/2011 7:34 PM

mj

|

6/7/2011 8:57 PM

gouldbmx wrote:

loosen the side that hops up 1/4 of a turn at a time, go from left to right though, if you do it incorrectly you can be stuck with a untrue wheel that is straighter then a gay parade. If you don't feel comfortable doing it bring it to a LBS and have them look at it. To change from rhd/lhd or visa-versa you would have to take out the driver and flip the springs/pawls, not very hard but time consuming if you don't know what you are doing.

|

6/7/2011 8:58 PM

gouldbmx wrote:

YoImBeast wrote:

loosen the side that hops up 1/4 of a turn at a time, go from left to right though, if you do it incorrectly you can be stuck with a untrue wheel that is straighter then a gay parade. If you don't feel comfortable doing it bring it to a LBS and have them look at it. To change from rhd/lhd or visa-versa you would have to take out the driver and flip the springs/pawls, not very hard but time consuming if you don't know what you are doing.

driver is taken out easily down to the c-clip. and i cant seem to get that off

|

6/7/2011 9:02 PM

gouldbmx wrote:

YoImBeast wrote:

gouldbmx wrote:

driver is taken out easily down to the c-clip. and i cant seem to get that off

Take a small flat head screwdriver and shove it in right where the little space is by the peak of the c-clip and just put it outwards. If you have enough room in your driver like mine, you might be able to put some needle-nosed pliers and pull it out.

|

6/7/2011 9:03 PM

nah its not big enough.

|

6/7/2011 10:05 PM

gouldbmx wrote:

nah its not big enough.

Not BIG enough ?

|

6/7/2011 11:16 PM

i mean the needle nose pliers dont fit

|