i so mad and almost died cause my kmc pin came out and i just got it

Related:
Create New Tag

1/6/2014 3:56 PM

should i go back to shadow v2 on my mds sandwich?

|

1/6/2014 4:02 PM

how the fuck do you almost die because of a pin coming out of a chain?
did the poor widdle baby get a boo boo on his knee from his stem?
man up you pussy

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

1/6/2014 4:49 PM

Photo
|

1/6/2014 4:59 PM

Just get a new pin. Your fault for it coming out

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/6/2014 6:43 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

did the poor widdle baby get a boo boo on his knee from ...more

lol actually i was riding fast through the streets and got hit by a car dumb fuck.

|

1/6/2014 8:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2014 8:01 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

_reyesbmx_ wrote:

lol actually i was riding fast through the streets and got hit by a car dumb fuck.

how did your chain breaking make you almost crash?
chains arent brakes...
you are the dumb fuck...

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

1/7/2014 8:41 AM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

_reyesbmx_ wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

how did your chain breaking make you almost crash?
chains arent brakes...
you are the dumb fuck...

You obviously haven't broken a chain at high speed.

If the pin came out then you probably didn't put it in properly when you put the chain on.

And it's a Sprocket not a Sandwich. I know you mean it has guards on both sides but you don't have to call it a sandwich.

|

1/7/2014 9:15 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

You obviously haven't broken a chain at high speed.

If the pin came out then you probably didn't put it in properly when you ...more

I actually loled when I read this, haha.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

1/7/2014 10:26 AM

That's you problem.. Your using a sandwich as a sprocket..

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

1/7/2014 10:39 AM

should have put more jelly on the sandwich to lube the chain. an overly peanut-buttered pb/j ratio can dry rot chains, causing them to snap.

On a side note, if you snap a chain while you're cranking your ass off at high speed, you get sent over the bars... onto your face. Definitely not fun. Go try it sometime if you think he's being dramatic. YOU GON LERN SUMPTIN

|

1/7/2014 11:29 AM

You almost died?
Like..
Your chain broke and you got flung off your bike through the cars window and got covered in glass wounds, then they slammed the brakes and you flew out into a frozen river and you had to fight the undertow while trapped under 6inches of ice. Then as you went unconscious, the paramedics got airlifted down and broke the ice and swam down and got you and airlifted you to the hospital. At the hospital, they realized you lost enough blood to be dead already and you were suffering from hypothermia, frostbite, and your lungs were full of water and parasitic fish. So they hooked you up to a ton of machinery and got blood pumping into you (but it turned out to be the wrong kind, but thats another story) and cut you open to empty your lungs while another team of people picks the glass out of your body and stitches you up (2,456 stitches later) and amputate both of your feet and both
of your thumbs. Theyre all doubting it and saying you only have a 2% chance to live. Youre now in a coma for 5 months, and during this five months your entire family is brutally murdered and slaughtered, and the life insurance is the only thing paying your medical bills. You wake up one morning in the hospital and try to get out of your bed, not realizing you dont have feet, and fall flat on your face and break your neck and become permanently paralyzed from the waist down.
BUT youre still alive, regardless of ALMOST dying.

Or did you mean you COULD have died?

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/7/2014 12:33 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

You almost died?
Like..
Your chain broke and you got flung off your bike through the cars window and got covered in glass ...more

... I hate you for this post.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/7/2014 12:37 PM

All I'm saying with everyone giving him shit is that my friend with not a lot of bike control snapped his chain in the middle of a busy intersection & fell right to his face and almost got hit by several cars

|

1/7/2014 12:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/7/2014 12:58 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

You almost died?
Like..
Your chain broke and you got flung off your bike through the cars window and got covered in glass ...more

sketchytravis wrote:

This ^ how many times have you fallen and jokingly said, "dude I almost died!"

Snapping a chain at high speed sucks. You fall and yes you can die just like you can die from any other everyday activity like idk.... EATING? Quit being rude Tim.

THANKS FOR THE STORY IT WAS A KNEE SLAPPER.

|

1/7/2014 12:58 PM

i just bought a shadow chain cause that shit is reliable and strONG AF and kmc almost killed mePhoto

|

1/7/2014 1:02 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

You almost died?
Like..

sketchytravis wrote:

Deadsailor666 wrote:

Snapping a chain at high speed sucks. You fall ...more

Jee it was a joke. Some people these days dont have much of a sense of humor. Lol.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/7/2014 3:33 PM

but forrelz, ive been a victim of chain breakins... shit fucking suckkkkksssss

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/8/2014 1:12 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

Deadsailor666 wrote:

Snapping a chain at high speed sucks. You fall ...more

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Jee it was a joke. Some people these days dont have much of a sense of humor. Lol.

I agree. Nobody can take a joke anymore.

|

IG: therealclintvessey

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲

1/8/2014 1:16 PM

The dude almost died give him a break

|