i sold my bike :[ biggest mistake of my life

Related:
Create New Tag

9/13/2009 3:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 9:51 PM

yeah i sold her for 90 dollars or pretty much traded her for a pair of shoes?

well ive been out of bmx ever since and im not sure if i should go back, im getting a car ina few months and i have a gf (she's the best :] ) and idk if i really have time to get back in, on week ends i spent my days riding now i spend them with her? im 16 im i grown enough to get out and actluy start life or should i start again when ever i can? (cant wait to have a kid and shoe him lol )

come on guys please reply i love bmx just as much as the next guy but this girl... wooooooo ahaha yeah she's worth my time so idk

This is when i first built her :]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

this is her just a cuple months ago :] (notice any thing differnt?)
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

9/13/2009 3:35 PM

your fucking retarded unless shes the one your going to marry if not then shes just a vagina
you know you can do both?

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

9/13/2009 3:37 PM

You bitch, go ride

|

Fly Bikes

9/13/2009 3:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/13/2009 3:38 PM

if she truly love you. She will respect the fact that you want to ride.

|

9/13/2009 3:39 PM

brentrides wrote:

your fucking retarded unless shes the one your going to marry if not then shes just a vagina

dude ahaha she's the shit i dont wanna write a life story about her but yeah she's the shit (not just another vagina)

|

9/13/2009 3:39 PM

shouldnt have sold it

go buy a custom off craigslist now!!!!!

hahaha

|

9/13/2009 3:41 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

if she truly love you. She will respect the fact that you want to ride.

she does! i love riding in dirt n stuff i just cant take her where we ride, we live in arizona and it gets pretty hot outside so we just went to the park some time and i'd just grind on benches and that gets boring after a while, so aaahhhhhhhh idkk

|

9/13/2009 3:41 PM

4pack wrote:

dude ahaha she's the shit i dont wanna write a life story about her but yeah she's the shit (not just another vagina)

yes she is

|

9/13/2009 3:42 PM

BRAKELESS-BMX14 wrote:

shouldnt have sold it

go buy a custom off craigslist now!!!!!

hahaha

there's just a bunch of easterns right now, id snap one too quick lol

|

9/13/2009 3:43 PM

brentrides wrote:

4pack wrote:

are you going to marry her? most likely not
just about 5% of all marriages are between highschool sweethearts
so your odds are slim to none
so in other words she has a 95% chance of being just another vagina
one of my friends thought she was going to marry the guy she was going out with for 2 years but they got into a fight and shit was over just like that

|

you're ONLY 16! you've got a bunch of time to settle down with a girl. build up a cheap bike to ride whenever you can.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

4pack wrote:

there's just a bunch of easterns right now, id snap one too quick lol

i'd snap your gf

|

Fly Bikes

9/13/2009 3:44 PM

brentrides wrote:

4pack wrote:

BRAKELESS-BMX14 wrote:

yes she is

nnoooooo dude she's one of those girls that doesnt bitch at you at all, yet she's freaking gorgeous and competes with you in call of duty, and she's funny ahaha

|

9/13/2009 3:46 PM

4pack wrote:

BRAKELESS-BMX14 wrote:

yes she is

4pack wrote:

nnoooooo dude she's one of those girls that doesnt bitch at you at all, yet she's freaking gorgeous and competes with you in ...more

that doesnt mean your going to marry her and like dave said your only 16 do you really want to live your life knowing that you could have been fucking random bitches every friday and saturday night and having the best sex of your life?

|

9/13/2009 3:48 PM

I bet she's fucking some dude right now

|

Fly Bikes

9/13/2009 3:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 9:52 PM

brentrides wrote:

4pack wrote:

brentrides wrote:

so your odds ...more

dude i dont like statistcs haha but, the longest relation ship with another girl besides her was like 3 weeks, becuz all of the rest just pissed me off and wouldnt leave me alone, we've been dating for about a year and i think like 2 months....

idk if you guys relized but i use to be on here alot and i stoped cuz of her.....

well she's cool i just like spending time with her & my bike i wish i could do both (i only do her now :p) but its hard...

|

9/13/2009 3:50 PM

4pack wrote:

brentrides wrote:

so your odds ...more

4pack wrote:

dude i dont like statistcs haha but, the longest relation ship with another girl besides her was like 3 weeks, becuz all of ...more

you dont like stastics because they make you realize that you are totally wrong about her being just another vagina

|

9/13/2009 3:51 PM

BRAKELESS-BMX14 wrote:

yes she is

4pack wrote:

nnoooooo dude she's one of those girls that doesnt bitch at you at all, yet she's freaking gorgeous and competes with you in ...more

brentrides wrote:

that doesnt mean your going to marry her and like dave said your only 16 do you really want to live your life knowing that you ...more

dude hold on i post a pic, and i dont really party any more sophmoore year was good enough and i met her and now im here...

|

9/13/2009 3:53 PM

well your bike looked like a piece of shit

|

funtington wrote :Have a really fat friend who rides them and they are totally solid.
Then again he sucks at riding, then again he is fat as fuck.
refs: backagianthe4time, FTBZ,ScramHype(x2),,fitrider123,iridefly

9/13/2009 3:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 9:52 PM

ehhhhhhh this is the only one i got in my phone...

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

9/13/2009 3:55 PM

4pack wrote:

brentrides wrote:

that doesnt mean your going to marry her and like dave said your only 16 do you really want to live your life knowing that you ...more

4pack wrote:

dude hold on i post a pic, and i dont really party any more sophmoore year was good enough and i met her and now im here...

so your whipped as fuck?
i go to parties im a junior now
youll be happy once you break up with her and realize that there is so much better out there

|

9/13/2009 3:55 PM

ride a fit wrote:

well your bike looked like a piece of shit

where's you bike buddy, its not the bike, its the rider that matters

|

9/13/2009 3:56 PM

4pack wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

My nigga was fucking her last night!

|

Fly Bikes

4pack wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

she has no tits
and looks like you could snap her in half with a cock slap

|

4pack wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

She's fucking hot. Not as hot as my ex lol...can I fuck your girlfriend? You can have her back and I promise it'll all be the same as when I got there.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

9/13/2009 3:58 PM

brentrides wrote:

4pack wrote:

brentrides wrote:

so your whipped as fuck?
i go to parties im a junior now
youll be happy once you break up with her and realize that there is ...more

yeah im a junior too
all those girls that i met at parties were just a bunch of hoes most of them were hoes

she's special*

|

9/13/2009 3:59 PM

4pack wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

JamesRidesVerde wrote:

My nigga was fucking her last night!

hahaha so gay lol

|

9/13/2009 4:00 PM

Dude, your acting like every rider dont have a girl. Tell her your riding you will see her later.

|

Fly Bikes

9/13/2009 4:01 PM

4pack wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

brentrides wrote:

she has no tits
and looks like you could snap her in half with a cock slap

awww dude she's high b's and her face is soooo preeetttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
i had a better pic butttt i dont know where it went,
butt dude all i need is one that i could get along with

|

9/13/2009 4:01 PM

She's not special. She will break up with you after high school ends, if not before.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.