i started bmx because...

Related:
Create New Tag

5/25/2011 10:31 AM

ever since i could ride a bike i was on one, until i could drive and thats all i did, but just yesterday i bought a bike and decided to get back into it

|

5/25/2011 10:41 AM

sealander wrote:

ever since i could ride a bike i was on one, until i could drive and thats all i did, but just yesterday i bought a bike and decided to get back into it

welcome back what did you get?

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

5/25/2011 12:44 PM

I used to skate all the time until my friend got me into bmx. Ever since than ive been hooked

|

Life behind bars
Favorite Rider:Kareem Williams

Refs: One Size FITs All,Element4all

5/25/2011 10:37 PM

sealander wrote:

bricerbmx wrote:

just a mirraco mi6...i just moved to new orleans and was taking cabs to bike shops around town and the first one i went to i just didnt like any of their bikes....second one i went to had a sick custom bike the shop made with a stolen frame bunch of good parts on it, but they wanted 700 for it (which thats what it was worth) i just didnt have the money so i got the mirraco for 350, but its been alright so far and i like it

|

5/25/2011 10:42 PM

sealander wrote:

bricerbmx wrote:

sealander wrote:

just a mirraco mi6...i just moved to new orleans and was taking cabs to bike shops around town and the first one i went to i just didnt like any of their bikes....second one i went to had a sick custom bike the shop made with a stolen frame bunch of good parts on it, but they wanted 700 for it (which thats what it was worth) i just didnt have the money so i got the mirraco for 350, but its been alright so far and i like it

i might be getting a 2011 black pearl off my buddy
ive never had a mirraco so im kinda sketchy on it

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

5/25/2011 10:44 PM

I learned how to ride a bike when i was like 3, i broke like 4 magnas. After my parents were tired of buying me a new bike all the time, they bought me a 16" Mongoose Mitygoose and it was fucking sick. it was all chrome and in the 90s that was awesome. Everyone on my street rode bmx, and one of my neighbors had dirt jumps in his back yard. So when i was 5 i was riding with my brother and his friends who were all 10-11, so i mostly looked up to them and got into it because of them. Other than that i had a bmx video called "Shank" that was all about Fuzzy Hall and his buds, so i guess Fuzzy mostly got me into BMX... and Mirra on the X-games.

|

5/25/2011 10:48 PM

bricerbmx wrote:

well i hope it works out for you if you get it...this bike looked and felt a lot sturdier than the other street redlines they had besides that they didnt really have much of a selection and i needed a bike bad....i wanna ride, but i also need a way to get around if you know what i mean....i crashed my car about 2 weeks ago..

|

5/25/2011 10:50 PM

sealander wrote:

bricerbmx wrote:

sealander wrote:

well i hope it works out for you if you get it...this bike looked and felt a lot sturdier than the other street redlines they had besides that they didnt really have much of a selection and i needed a bike bad....i wanna ride, but i also need a way to get around if you know what i mean....i crashed my car about 2 weeks ago..

shitty deal man lol
well hope it works out for you

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

5/25/2011 10:50 PM

i started bmx because i realized how free i could be and how much fun it is. just turn on the ipod and let the time fly by.

|

A bike is not a bike if it doesn't have air in the tires.
Bike Check
BSD Front Street Hub Review
Primo Mix Review
Why You WEAR a mouthguard!
Refs.
\BMX-1995/

5/25/2011 10:53 PM

bricerbmx wrote:

sealander wrote:

bricerbmx wrote:

shitty deal man lol

I've had my Mirraco Gambino for like 4 or 5 months and it still feels solid, I'm pretty hard on it too. I think Mirraco gets a worse rap than they deserve, best prices around for the specs.

|

5/25/2011 10:56 PM

sealander wrote:

bricerbmx wrote:

shitty deal man lol

Cody3 wrote:

I've had my Mirraco Gambino for like 4 or 5 months and it still feels solid, I'm pretty hard on it too. I think Mirraco gets a worse rap than they deserve, best prices around for the specs.

check this out and tell me what you think
|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

5/25/2011 10:57 PM

My Mums friends son rode, and he was really good, so I started

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

5/27/2011 11:22 PM

i used to skate, my cousin started riding bikes and i tried out his bike and loved it, being 14 and broke i stared selling stuff and got my first bike used, loved it and kept building it up. traded it and got a better bike. Quit for about 2 years because i started getting into cars, and got back into it just lately.

|

5/27/2011 11:23 PM

I don't remember i was 4.

|

5/28/2011 7:21 AM

In the early 80s I only caught a little bit of stuff on tv comercals. Then I'd go outside an try that stuff on my stingray Later magazines came out and I up graded to a huffy thunder BMX, and was really into checking out what Dizz Hicks was pulling off. In the Late 80's I finally saved enough money for My redline R.L. 20II. Riders like Matt Hoffman, Dennis McCoy, And Dave Voelcker were the ones I really was into. Around Turning 20 years old I quit riding. Work, women, martial arts, and parties took most of my time. 2 years ago I was watching the X-games with my friend that I rode with. Him and I started talking about riding, we both bought bikes, and are amazed at what going on in the local seen.

|

5/28/2011 7:26 AM

Verde. wrote:

oooh i think i know the one u mean, it has a spanish guitar sound track??

bmx.ski.ca wrote:

yeah i think so but its been 2 years since i saw it.

cupovjoe wrote:

is vimeo blocked?

yep, it sucks.

|

-You know your awesome when you can recognize girls by their ass.