i tihnk i am comin on to something

Related:
Create New Tag

5/17/2010 4:59 PM

i managed to beat my chainwheel pretty much strait and i think im gonna actually be able to ride with my chain

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

5/17/2010 5:00 PM

but the medusa lite is by far the weakest chainwheel i have ever come accross. then again i was slidin and i guess it got caught because it stopped me dead in my tracks

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.

5/17/2010 5:01 PM

calm down hot rode

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

5/17/2010 5:01 PM

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

but the medusa lite is by far the weakest chainwheel i have ever come accross. then again i was slidin and i guess it got caught because it stopped me dead in my tracks

there weak as shit bro. i recommend a stronger one in the future haha

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

5/17/2010 5:02 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

calm down hot rode

sorry i was gonna edit the original post but didnt. idk why though ahhaah sorry

|

5/17/2010 5:03 PM

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

Effting wrote:

there weak as shit bro. i recommend a stronger one in the future haha

it was free because i cased it with the stock one and bent the hell out of that one. so my buddu let me get that one lol

|