i can hop 3 times higher, spin 3 times higher, etc. SUCH A GOOD FEELING

Stripped-top-bolt-on-fork

|

you cannot beat riding street on a nice day with your crew

9/2/2011 4:54 AM

damn i wish i could be a helicopter like you

|

9/2/2011 6:08 AM

Yeah man i ride brakeless too and am never going back... But yeah, how the hell are you jumping 3ft HIGHER?? man thats good. Haha my dad doesnt want me riding brakeless so i had to tell him that my clear pads were worn and that i had ordered new ones... And theres no good bmx store around here so he cant do anything!! And i refuse to run regular pads. Haha brakeless or die.

|

9/2/2011 6:19 AM

Flatbill wrote:

Yeah man i ride brakeless too and am never going back... But yeah, how the hell are you jumping 3ft HIGHER?? man thats good. Haha my dad doesnt want me riding brakeless so i had to tell him that my clear pads were worn and that i had ordered new ones... And theres no good bmx store around here so he cant do anything!! And i refuse to run regular pads. Haha brakeless or die.

lol

im pretty sure its

brakeless and die...

|

9/2/2011 6:37 AM

I go back and forth all the time. I put my brakes on for trails every once in a while but mainly I stay brakeless with pegs on for street riding.

|

9/2/2011 6:41 AM

I think you guys should make sure you have bike control. Not saying you don't, but too many little kids see threads like this and pull their brakes, and they stop by slamming into other people or objects.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/2/2011 6:51 AM

It's all in your head... I don't see how taking your brakes off makes you any better at anything.

|

9/2/2011 7:10 AM

i just recently put brakes back on. i dig it.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/2/2011 7:13 AM

SafetyFirst wrote:

It's all in your head... I don't see how taking your brakes off makes you any better at anything.

this^^^^^^^

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

9/2/2011 7:15 AM

Have you tried taking off your grips?

|

9/2/2011 7:21 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Nooooo! Haha. Really you went back to brakes? I just think its a whole lot more interesting.... You gotta fine tune your speeds, i kno its prolly more work but cmon... Yeah i see where youre coming from, but nooo! Brakes are usually needed for trails, i tried a downhill trail without brakes... Yeah didnt go so well

|

9/2/2011 7:24 AM

Flatbill wrote:

kikcer2 wrote:

lol

im pretty sure its

brakeless and die...

Haha yeah it takes alot of practice, but iv come pretty close... But yeah if i were on my deathbed id steal someones bike and rip the brakes off so i could die brakeless lol.'

|

9/2/2011 8:24 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I think you guys should make sure you have bike control. Not saying you don't, but too many little kids see threads like this and pull their brakes, and they stop by slamming into other people or objects.

yeah i did that too =/ but now ive got more bike control then my friend who races...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

9/2/2011 8:27 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Flatbill wrote:

Nooooo! Haha. Really you went back to brakes? I just think its a whole lot more interesting.... You gotta fine tune your speeds, i kno its prolly more work but cmon... Yeah i see where youre coming from, but nooo! Brakes are usually needed for trails, i tried a downhill trail without brakes... Yeah didnt go so well

ive been brakeless for four years. i need a change of pace i like it so far, they suck for barspins.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/2/2011 8:32 AM

...You also probably jam your foot in your tire or drag your feet like an idiot

|

9/2/2011 8:35 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Flatbill wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

ive been brakeless for four years. i need a change of pace i like it so far, they suck for barspins.

Yeah it might be cool to go back sometime, but just for awhile. Is it weird being able to go faster on ur bike cuz u can always brake? I mean after riding brakeless.

|

9/2/2011 8:38 AM

Jeremy(Rides a Bike) wrote:

...You also probably jam your foot in your tire or drag your feet like an idiot

Oh shut up no you turn ur handlebars, and u learn how to figure out the right speed for whatever ur going to hit... Not that hard

|

9/2/2011 8:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/2/2011 8:44 AM

I think everyones got their preferred riding setup, brakeless or with brakes, i just think brakes are an oximoron to the idea of moving. I love how the guy who posted this was just saying what he could do brakeless and now were arguing...

|

9/2/2011 1:37 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Flatbill wrote:

dude brakeless trails are the way forward!
i just get my flow on, no pedalling and no braking
good times
if you wanna slow down you can anti pump or boost so you go up not forward
it's scary sometimes but i love it

|

if in doubt, keep pedalling

9/2/2011 1:46 PM

I use to be on and off with them, they were only on when I went to ride trails. But now they're on for good most likely, it doesn't effect my riding much with or without them

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

9/2/2011 2:41 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Flatbill wrote:

trails-not-rails wrote:

good times

Yeah i almost never ride trails, so it was outta control for me. I consider myself pretty good at riding brakeless, but man that was a fast and winding trail, outlining a huge ravine on one side. Freaky cuz i never ride trails. But if u ride trails all the time its prolly awesome. Like if u try to ride street after riding trails for 4 years... Pretty weird to get used to.

|

9/2/2011 2:44 PM

Flatbill wrote:

trails-not-rails wrote:

good times

Flatbill wrote:

Yeah i almost never ride trails, so it was outta control for me. I consider myself pretty good at riding brakeless, but man that was a fast and winding trail, outlining a huge ravine on one side. Freaky cuz i never ride trails. But if u ride trails all the time its prolly awesome. Like if u try to ride street after riding trails for 4 years... Pretty weird to get used to.

yeah of course man
some trails i really do struggle to ride but i still make myself do them even if i am going waaay to fast tongue

|

9/2/2011 2:51 PM

I love riding brakeless.

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

9/2/2011 3:12 PM

I took off my brakes yesterday I hit walls but can finally bunnyhop!

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

9/2/2011 3:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/2/2011 3:24 PM

Effting wrote:

Haha your signature says ur throwin 3's all the place... U just learned to bunnyhop? Im not puttin u down, i kno alot of people do that, i think its just funny. Unless ur jokin, and u didnt learn to bunnyhop just now.

|

9/2/2011 3:27 PM

i like brakless so much that i even made my car brakeless. it awsome i can go so much faster now smile

|

SUNDAY OG
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

9/2/2011 3:48 PM

Effting wrote:

Flatbill wrote:

Haha your signature says ur throwin 3's all the place... U just learned to bunnyhop? Im not puttin u down, i kno alot of people do that, i think its just funny. Unless ur jokin, and u didnt learn to bunnyhop just now.

i doubt someone who's been on a bmx forum for 2 years is gonna just be learning to bunny hop...

|

9/2/2011 4:56 PM

brakeless

|

9/2/2011 5:00 PM

Effting wrote:

Flatbill wrote:

trails-not-rails wrote:

i doubt someone who's been on a bmx forum for 2 years is gonna just be learning to bunny hop...

.....thats what i thought..... Was it a joke?

|

9/3/2011 8:37 AM

brakeless just feels good

|

you cannot beat riding street on a nice day with your crew