eastern grim reaper? do not get

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

9/6/2011 2:49 PM

thx man, prob gonna get verde eaon 2011, good choice?

|

9/6/2011 3:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/6/2011 3:23 PM

This frame is legit. Love my Grim Reaper! If it holds up for my sketchy a** I'm sure it will for you as well. The warrantee is second to none. If it works for the Eastern Team then I'm sure it'll work for you.

|

9/6/2011 3:36 PM

tedhuie wrote:

you sir are a faggot. why? the eastern grim reaper is a strong ass frame and only people that have actually rode it are allowed to talk and review on this, your just a trend whore that when some think eastern suck you go around and say the same about it without even having experience with eastern products.....and if you say you did have eastern products and they broke on you is probably because you cant take care of your parts.

ANYWAYS

@jeff_snowdon: you should get it, i had mines for over a year and still riding strong. p.s dont listeng to what other people say if you want get it.

|

check profile for refs

email: r-alejandro-b@hotmail.com

9/6/2011 3:59 PM

Is it used? I think it's a hell-of a lot better then that Verde Eon LOL

|

9/6/2011 4:32 PM

The Reaper you are looking at is the latest version of the Grim reaper frame. Eastern keeps progressing this frame with every version to make it stronger and better for the rider. I have several friends that run this particular version of the reaper frame that you are looking at and they have has absolutely no problems with it.

I have run the Grim reaper frame in past years and it was an absolutely great frame, I loved it and had a blast riding it with no problems and was even able to pass it on to a friend to shred when I was able to upgrade to the Journey when it came out.

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

9/6/2011 4:40 PM

tedhuie wrote:

Ron44ald wrote:

you sir are a faggot. why? the eastern grim reaper is a strong ass frame and only people that have actually rode it are allowed to talk and review on this, your just a trend whore that when some think eastern suck you go around and say the same about it without even having experience with eastern products.....and if you say you did have eastern products and they broke on you is probably because you cant take care of your parts.

ANYWAYS

@jeff_snowdon: you should get it, i had mines for over a year and still riding strong. p.s dont listeng to what other people say if you want get it.

actually man i witnessed my friend break 2 of them in 6 months. Eastern's warranty department had their shit together on that. after he broke the second one, he got the Journey (i think) and he's been riding it for damn near 2 years now. I'm not just another trend whore i actually like most eastern products, just not the grim reaper frame. so next time keep your assumptions to yourself when you don't know who the fuck you're talking to.

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

9/6/2011 4:50 PM

tedhuie wrote:

actually man i witnessed my friend break 2 of them in 6 months. Eastern's warranty department had their shit together on that. after he broke the second one, he got the Journey (i think) and he's been riding it for damn near 2 years now. I'm not just another trend whore i actually like most eastern products, just not the grim reaper frame. so next time keep your assumptions to yourself when you don't know who the fuck you're talking to.

He called you sir.

|

9/6/2011 4:56 PM

Ron44ald wrote:

ANYWAYS

tedhuie wrote:

COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

He called you sir.

yea i called you sir

|

check profile for refs

email: r-alejandro-b@hotmail.com